BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know the black THING that is a cover and is under the bumper's right side and left side?

what does that call?

I lost 2 of them, need to buy new ones

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
I think you're talking about the splash guard.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I thought it was called an underbody gaurd and you can buy aluminum ones that are really nice.

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
there is also that, or it could be the impact stips, but those are on the bumper. Our sponsor sells a great aluminum guard, you should check it out.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by El Presidente@Jan 12 2004, 01:31 AM
there is also that, or it could be the impact stips, but those are on the bumper. Our sponsor sells a great aluminum guard, you should check it out.
I think I find the splash guard in Bavarian but is called SPLASH PANE

the Description on the SPLASH PANE that I got from bavarian says the following:

" This part is mounted behind the front spoiler under the car and helps to keep water and debris from splashing up onto the engine. NOTE - Not for cars with M Tech Front Spoiler "

so I figure this is it so I order it and when it came is not left or right instead is this big black rectangler thing, I don't even know how to put it on and it did not come with an instructions. the other one on bavarian is called SPOILER TRANSITION and has left and right, is that the one?
not sure?

where is your company's website?
maybe I'll return the one I got from bavarian and order it from your company(is better anyway cuz is aluminum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts