BMW Werkz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to thank el Presidente for the tip on the testors transparent candy apple red paint for the taillights. Did this mod last week and it looks amazing almost an exact match to stock. Thanks alot. Saved a bunch of money on buying clear taillights

·
Registered
49 Posts
I remember the thread but now I can't find it. :banghead Do you have a link? Did you get it at an auto store or just a regular hardware or hobby store?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Originally posted by the///man@Nov 30 2003, 11:29 AM
are you going to do it on the front corners as well?
Front???

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
glad I could be of service. :)

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Originally posted by kamikazinyc+Nov 30 2003, 03:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kamikazinyc @ Nov 30 2003, 03:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-the///man@Nov 30 2003, 11:29 AM
are you going to do it on the front corners as well?
Front??? [/b][/quote]
yea, instead of buying clear cornes...are you going to paint your orange ones?

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Surprisingly I was walking through Wal-Mart and I decided to head to the toy section. There I found the testors transparent candy apple red that I needed. I think it was like $2 for this small spray can. No I already have clear corners so I won't be painting them, but I may do it since you mentioned it, sounds like it could be interesting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts