21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Im Bluffin With My Muffin
5,992 Posts

·
A NEW DAY RISES...
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Well crap I learned my lesson after letting teh Dinan 5 sit totally unused (save my starting her up on less cpld days to keep her safe and fresh). All I did with the 5er was back her out of my driveway and next thing ya know she was GONE - RATS! Now I need to wait until Atlanta or another ambitious trip by D'artagnan, er, Nathaniel (teh wife calls him that, cracks me up every time... :rofl2)

·
I am Teh Edumacator.
4,521 Posts
LOL why am I D'Artagnan? Where are my three musketeers?

·
A NEW DAY RISES...
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
It's a brutally bad pronounciation (sp?) of Nathaniel is all...still funny tho' and I too keep asking where trhe musketeers are??? LOL.

·
I am Teh Edumacator.
4,521 Posts
That's too bad, I was hoping it had something to do with my dashing good looks.

·
A NEW DAY RISES...
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Since this amazing car is up for sale, some stories of it's exploits seem appropriate. As such, consider this thread ressurected! ENJOY. :rule

·
Registered
497 Posts
Very cool kills! There's another BMW forum with a kill section where the Merc, Nissan, Lexus and Mustang fanboys would cry B.S. They'll throw out "dragtimes" numbers, magazine test specs, dyno numbers, and claim there's no way any Bimmer can do this or that. It's nice just to read a kill story without 50 guys jumping in crying foul!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts