BMW Werkz banner

Team Work

3K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  fast 6 
#1 ·
me and my son went out to the shop him in his 2001 saab and me in my m5 we were driving along the the road me in the inside line him in the outside line about 10 feet in front I did not have heat when this bmw 330i pulled up to my son and sounded him horn and flit his lights so I got on the ass of the 330i and phoned my son on the phone and told him to pull over he did me and the 330i shot off I was right on his ass then he pulled over and let me pass then we can up the some lights that were on red we wound down or windows he shouted what you got I shouted this is a m5 why do you want to drag he shouted no way as the lights went green I shot off and left him for dead

#10 ·
Any pics of the M5 beast...those things are in a world of their owns...nice kill

#12 ·
Originally posted by fast 6@Nov 4 2004, 10:32 AM
me and my son went out to the shop him in his 2001 saab and me in my m5 we were driving along the the road me in the inside line him in the outside line about 10 feet in front I did not have heat when this bmw 330i pulled up to my son and sounded him horn and flit his lights so I got on the ass of the 330i and phoned my son on the phone and told him to pull over he did me and the 330i shot off I was right on his ass then he pulled over and let me pass then we can up the some lights that were on red we wound down or windows he shouted what you got I shouted this is a m5 why do you want to drag he shouted no way as the lights went green I shot off and left him for dead
[snapback]224287[/snapback]​
Very nice kill.

Very poor punctuation.

#17 ·
at least the driver of the 330 knew what an m5 was and bowed out. its annoying when they don't know what they are talking about.

btw more pics, if you have any

#18 ·
what kind of 2001 saab? My dad has a 2001 9-5 Aero that'll rip the doors off of a 330ci. Just a reprogrammed Trionic computer and a special intake. He's pushing well over 300lbs/ft and close to 260whp.

#23 ·
Originally posted by Torque+Nov 21 2004, 03:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Torque @ Nov 21 2004, 03:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-catalyst.@Nov 19 2004, 05:27 PM
does the e34 m5 engine have 6 individual throttle bodies? thats hot shit
[snapback]233979[/snapback]​
yes it does my friend.

fast 6, is that m 3.6 or 3.8 ?
[snapback]234845[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

it a 3.8

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.