BMW Werkz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought the Swiffer DUSTER! This thing is amazing...the static just scoops up everything with 1 swipe in my interior.
I have a black car so i see everything...and this just maintains the dash and doors and etc. definitely worth the 5 or 6 bucks.

Lawrence

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
brauny, the quicker picker upper.

G

·
Originally posted by RetroSpek@May 24 2003, 01:53 PM
I just bought the Swiffer DUSTER! This thing is amazing...the static just scoops up everything with 1 swipe in my interior.
I have a black car so i see everything...and this just maintains the dash and doors and etc. definitely worth the 5 or 6 bucks.

Lawrence
:angry: :angry: :angry: sounds great! i had just hate dust on my DASH

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
it may work good on the dash of your car but IT SUCKS to use in your house...... My dog sheds and we have to use a vacumm to get all that s***t out

·
Registered
8 Posts
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW+May 25 2003, 12:08 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SpeedsterBMW @ May 25 2003, 12:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RetroSpek@May 24 2003, 01:53 PM
I just bought the Swiffer DUSTER!  This thing is amazing...the static just scoops up everything with 1 swipe in my interior.

Lawrence
:angry: :angry: :angry: sounds great! i had just hate dust on my DASH [/b][/quote]
I think you mean bounty? >_<

·
Registered
201 Posts
:yezfunny Too funny! Tan all the way...baby! On mine too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts