BMW Werkz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess this isn't really a bmw story but it was funny. There was alot of M3s and Z3s there, that was cool, I didn't drag my car cause well I was working ( I work for a motor cycle stunt team, editing video), but any how this SC vette with a killer hood all black lines up and it was just some like middle aged white trash looking guy driving it, and he floors this auto vette and before he even hits the 60ft mark hes rev limiting like top gear tires spinning full out like 170 easy and he got about 1/3 down the track then just spins out just bearly misses the car in the other lane then bearly missed the wall by like a foot. It was crazy then the MC guy yells watch out the vette driver is now heading towards the bathroom. Haha man that guy can not handle that car, he just gunned it, i saw alot of horrible runs like a wrx ran a 15.8. damnit that sucks for car with that much power and awd.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I guess this isn't really a bmw story but it was funny. There was alot of M3s and Z3s there, that was cool, I didn't drag my car cause well I was working ( I work for a motor cycle stunt team, editing video), but any how this SC vette with a killer hood all black lines up and it was just some like middle aged white trash looking guy driving it, and he floors this auto vette and before he even hits the 60ft mark hes rev limiting like top gear tires spinning full out like 170 easy and he got about 1/3 down the track then just spins out just bearly misses the car in the other lane then bearly missed the wall by like a foot. It was crazy then the MC guy yells watch out the vette driver is now heading towards the bathroom. Haha man that guy can not handle that car, he just gunned it, i saw alot of horrible runs like a wrx ran a 15.8. damnit that sucks for car with that much power and awd.
can you say run on sentence??? lol

:joking: well not exactly but,

the guy was driving a vette...did you actually think he would know how to drive?

i didn't think so

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i'm no good at online grammar, i wish i would have had the video camera rnning, i had it in my hand at the time, just didn't expect that to happen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts