BMW Werkz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hail all cold loving northfol(it was snowing here, its almost may...this can't be for real...)

Thought it might be fun if everybody who had any larger BMW meetings going on this summer could post so we all could join in:)

With northern europe i mean aprox from germany to finland/russia and norway and anything inbetween.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi,
this is good forum site i always follow this site and read information given here.they are important information.for your question i want to give suggestion take advice from any expert in those field. but now i am not able to give any answer for your question.i would like to give you advice for your horn and head light you should go to your mechanic and check that problem its not a big issue but they can easily find the solution.
2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi,
this is good forum site i always follow this site and read information given here.they are important information.for your question i want to give suggestion take advice from any expert in those field. but now i am not able to give any answer for your question.i would like to give you advice for your horn and head light you should go to your mechanic and check that problem its not a big issue but they can easily find the solution.
2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS
[/QUOTE]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts