BMW Werkz banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm seeking advice on purchasing an extended warranty for my 2004 330ci with 67K miles, it expired about 1 month ago. I have recieved quotes from Auto Advantage Inc (Hal Moses), CarChex and Auto Warranty Broker .com (Auto Service Warranty Inc) each quote averages about $2,500 - $3,300 give or take. Please offer your thoughts, experience or issues you may have had. Auto Advantage seems the cheapest but are they good? Looking for recommendations as soon as possible:conf.

· Registered
11 Posts
Warranty

I bought my 2001 330i in October 2007. In Feb 2008 I spent $901 on power steering repair. Then in July 2008 I spent $1400 in coolant repair. In December 2008 I paid $267 for coolant hose repair. In July 2009 I spent $392 on leaking gasket repair. My car had 94k miles on it when I bought it from the dealer and now it has over 149k. So I put some heavy miles on it. Is the warranty worth it? Depends on heavily you plan on driving it.

· Registered
30 Posts
I have a few miles left on my BMW warranty and did a lot of research. Two companies that seem legit are EasyCare and Warranty Direct. Statistically speaking, you will not break even, but I am perhaps like you, I don't have time to do a lot of DIY, and like knowing at least the big stuff is covered

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.