BMW Werkz banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was trying to get away from all the hub-ub around here with pumpkin festival so I decided to go north just to drive, then i took 35(windyish road...)well on my way i was talking to my friend about something, cant remember what.....and during the story i was using my hands and accidently flipped off the guy behind me.....who was in a new subaru.....well he decides to tailgate me for a while up 35 then he gets in the other lane to pass me....but there was a car in front of me in that lane....so he cut me off.....I had to brake....he would have taken out my front left fender and such.....my brakes locked up.....i started fish tailing into the divider but i gave it gas....and the back wheels grabbed again....my rear was inches away from the concrete divider...i pulled away with no problems.....but I dunno why, but it was my front brakes that locked.....causing my back end to swing out.......

damn it was scary.....and those subaru's are fast.....

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
u cant blame the subaru driver. im sure he woulda left u alone if u didnt accidently flip him off

·
Registered
163 Posts
No, you can blame the driver all you want... if he acts like a retard(meaning if someone gives you the bird just let it go) then he's all to blame. But you can't blame the car.... he could have been in a dodge dart and still acted that way.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whatever....he cut me off.....i almost crashed...blah..

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you know why my brakes would have locked up? Just my front locked up....

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
you need to join bmwcca and get yourself into a car control clinic.

·
Registered
310 Posts
wat a bitch, and the subarus are fricken fast

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Originally posted by L337E46@Oct 20 2003, 03:04 AM
you need to join bmwcca and get yourself into a car control clinic.
I second that notion

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anyone who wants to donate to the "Get asio in bmwcca fund" can send money to my paypal: [email protected] :p

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
dude it is 35 dollars :huh:

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dude....I need a job....

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
haha i love this one. makes sense because of all the dudes. well anyway how to afford the mods then if you have no source of income?

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts