1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'03 325i

well i was talkin to assassin Gt last night about cars
so i called up my local BMW delaership and ask for parts
then asked for pricing on clear tailights, and guess what thewy dont fucking have any, the guy said they called the MAIN bmw and ask for then and they are not making them this means i can get lights and still be ok for mt warrenty
well idunno about u guys but that fucking blow
crap shit

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Originally posted by Micall316+Sep 17 2003, 08:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Micall316 @ Sep 17 2003, 08:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> '03 325i

then asked for pricing on clear tailights, and guess what thewy dont fucking have any, the guy said they called the MAIN bmw and ask for then and they are not making them this means i can get lights and still be ok for mt warrenty
crap shit [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Micall316

this means i can get lights and still be ok for mt warrenty
[/quote]
Did you mean to say that you CAN'T get tail lights?

All that garbled speak over tail lights? Calm down dude, it's really not that bad sparky.

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by Micall316@Sep 17 2003, 04:56 PM
'03 325i

crap shit
i dont see why u would have to get them from the stealership. just find some OEM clears. u should be fine.

·
Registered
4,708 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yo, did you call Assael mike? They said they had some for my coupe. :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts