·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Just get a new steering wheel....

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Welcome,

measure the diameter of the emblem on the steering wheel and see if you can find a roundel of the same size on bmpd.com or other bmw accesory stores

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by MrM3@Oct 12 2003, 06:59 PM
Welcome,

measure the diameter of the emblem on the steering wheel and see if you can find a roundel of the same size on bmpd.com or other bmw accesory stores
thanks m8

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
chetori can also mean how to do something?
chetori dokhtar bazi konem ;)

hahah
glad to see another persian on this board

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
You really shouldn't do what MrM3 told you. In the event of a crash, when the airbag deploys it will hurl that emblem off right into your face. I say find a salavge yard and see if they will let you buy one with the emblem and then buy your old one.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Originally posted by El Presidente@Oct 13 2003, 12:32 AM
You really shouldn't do what MrM3 told you. In the event of a crash, when the airbag deploys it will hurl that emblem off right into your face. I say find a salavge yard and see if they will let you buy one with the emblem and then buy your old one.
you can also buy stickers. but that may look tacky. i'm sure you could secure a solid roundel on without flying off when the airbag deploys, i mean the new factory steering wheels dont launch roundels at your face if the air bag deploys. plus a newer steering wheel would cost big bucks, even used

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
arent the roundels on the some an integeral part of the wheel though? Im pretty sure they are secured from the rear, and not held in place by an adhesive.

·
Registered
310 Posts
id go with wat MrM3 said, the stickers would hurt alot less then the roundel

1 - 14 of 14 Posts