BMW Werkz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Car Connection
Not for the U.S., but rapidly gaining for Europe.
by Hans Lehmann/Hidden Image

These photos show BMW's new 3-Series Compact, featuring a dedicated sports package developed and designed by the acclaimed M division.

The special exterior features include: a dedicated deeper front skirt with larger air intakes, circular fog lights in the front skirt, sculpted sill extensions, a dedicated deeper rear skirt emulating the front skirt design, chromed exhaust pipes, a set of uniquely styled multi-spoke wheels shod with ultra-low-profile tires, and a lowered suspension.

Inside, expect sports seats, upholstery trims with two-tone color schemes and M logos in the main dials, on the steering wheel and the gearshift lever. This prototype might have the 3.0-litrer engine from the 330i.

© Hans G. Lehmann/Hidden Image

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
that is very odd...looks rather fishy to me. at this time, the kidney grills are already starting to phase into the bangle type. why would they keep the old kidney grilles at 2005 even though spy shots of the new 05 3 series (and possibly the new M3/M4) have updated grilles.

it looks almost identical to the Ti now, just with new bumper, sideskirts and looks like rear bumper (new rims). o well, thats just my assumption, if they were to facec lift the Ti, they should def done it by now.

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
thats the hatchback model.

·
Registered
537 Posts
i don't think that looks to bad although it could do without the lines on the hood coming of the emblem

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
The one posted by furious looks pretty good!

But the one by Stacy540i is "Oh My God, not Again!???" In fact, this one is the worst of the new designs I've seen so far, has some traces of Ricerism in it!

·
Premium Member
13,803 Posts
wow the 3 furious posted looks bad a$$. i jus hope the back looks decent, wouldnt it be crazy if they came out with a 4dr m3 again?

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Originally posted by woobiee@Dec 8 2003, 06:36 PM
that is very odd...looks rather fishy to me. at this time, the kidney grills are already starting to phase into the bangle type. why would they keep the old kidney grilles at 2005 even though spy shots of the new 05 3 series (and possibly the new M3/M4) have updated grilles.

it looks almost identical to the Ti now, just with new bumper, sideskirts and looks like rear bumper (new rims). o well, thats just my assumption, if they were to facec lift the Ti, they should def done it by now.
keep in mind thats still a e46 though, not the new body style

1 - 9 of 9 Posts