BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeap,

Newbie here. Have been reading along for a bit and I just joined this message board.

I'm in the Army (16 years) and I'm stationed over here in Germany for my 3rd time.

Right now I'm the happy owner of a 199 Mustang Cobra and a Ford Explorer V8. My wife and I we are getting ready to order a new 2004 530i and want to see if this is the right car to have.

We are looking at the following options:

BMW 530i
Color: Silver Gray Metalic or Black Sapphire Metalic
Interior: Gray Leather or Black
Premium Sound Package & 6 Cd changer
Premium Package
Sport Package (18" rims, sport suspension, Sating Crome trim, sports seats, Active Steering, Active roll Stabilization)
6 Speed SMG (thinking about the 6 speed manual)
Xenom Adpative Head Lights
Heads Up-Display
GPS Navagaiton System
Rear Side Impact Airbags
Rear Entretaiment System (TV Monitor, DVD changer, headphones with Remote)
Dakota Leather Upholstery

Total: $55,650 No Tax!

Now, before I invest this amount of $$$ is this a good purchase? Should I look else were, what will this vehicle cost in the USA? What do you guys think? What should I look for? Is this a good vehicle? I'm test driving tommorow.

Any imput is appresiated.

Naz

·
Registered
163 Posts
I think it would be a great investment. My folks just picked up a 530i and it has just been great. It still feels like a BMW and IMHO is the best looking BMW out right now. I don't think you can go wrong with the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by nosuchsol@Oct 12 2003, 11:38 PM
I think it would be a great investment. My folks just picked up a 530i and it has just been great. It still feels like a BMW and IMHO is the best looking BMW out right now. I don't think you can go wrong with the car.
What do you mean that stills feels like a BMW?

Naz

·
Registered
537 Posts
QUOTE (nosuchsol @ Oct 12 2003, 11:38 PM)

What do you mean that stills feels like a BMW?
1.bmw's have wheels the new 5 does... they both have seats, and a steering wheel
2.i bielive hes talken about that ride,handling, power...etc
3.the M3 looks way better in my opinion

in my opinion the five is a great car mechanically; and if you like the styling then even better... some of those options i could do without but that goes with your needs (and wants). :thumbs

·
Registered
163 Posts
yah - was talking about the steering, brakes, power, pedals, doors, seats... the feel of the car. It's just a nicer, bigger, newer version.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Welcome to the forums Naz!! :cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts