BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am exiting the highway and there is a merge for two exits to use the same lane to exit. This idiot ina yellow [email protected] cuts me off pretty rudely. I let it go writing it off that he mucst be a homo tool driving that car.

So we get onto the road and he cuts me off again. So I honk at him and give him a fuck you look as I pass. He stops next to me at the next light and Im like, "watch your lane chages guy". He spouts off about my brain and if I have one....idiot. I just looked at his car and said, "what should I expect, you drive a BITCH car". He laughed, tried to look tough in his muffinmobile, looked at the M and then rubbed his fingers together in the international sign of money. I smiled and laughed at him. He pulled off and I did as well. I passed him normally and at the next light waited for him, "Hey man, theres dragraces tomm night, lets go." Him, "nah, thats not my thing" I just laughed my ass off and drove away!!!

Whata fucking pussy. I HOPE to see him on the open road, maybe with one of his boyfriends in the pass seat. Blow his fucking doors off then rob his ass for the money he implied.

·
Registered
831 Posts
944's don't cost that much, my mom had a 87 turbo that was like $7500
an m3 tho, thats a nice hunk of cash. i'm jealous nice cars both of them

·
Registered
315 Posts
87 turbo= priceless. Except in that case i supoose...

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fast 67, did mopm put 25000 dollars into her 944??? I did. You can buy a 944 on the cheap, but to make it a real car, a handling car, a top running car..thats the money.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just for the record, 944 Turbo's are inexpensive to get. You can find nice examples for under 10k. Mods are a bit pricey (heck all parts with a Porsche crest or name are more expensive), but those cars move! The other nice thing is they are timeless. they stopped making them so their look never ages in the fact that you have an old model. I drive a 911, but respect the power of those 4 bangers.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You CAN get a nice LOOKING example for under 10K. But when you get into it it will be an old car that needs tons of replacement parts. The best 951's out there that have been really restored and taken care of will run in the 20's.

·
Registered
380 Posts
M3, Range Rover and Porsche ... nice little collection you got there. B)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I must take offence that an MR2 is a "bitch car" Tell where else I can get a 300hp mid-engine car for under $10,000.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Originally posted by beau@Aug 31 2004, 01:21 AM
I must take offence that an MR2 is a "bitch car" Tell where else I can get a 300hp mid-engine car for under $10,000.
Next thing, you will say it makes 300 BHp stock... :screwy

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BWAAA HA HA HA HA!!! 300BHP!!! JOKE!!!! BITCH CAR!!!!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Originally posted by MikePayne@Sep 1 2004, 12:54 AM
anti-rice bitch
noticed your sig....can i come down and bum your programmer? lol. jk.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I think some mark 1 mr2's could show alot of bmw's whats up in the twisties. Or at least hang with them fairly well. Stock for stock, they may not have the numbers, but they handle like sex. Plus they have an almost perfect 50/50, its like 52/48 weight distribution. Pair that up with a high reving four cylinder that can make like 110 or 120 Bhp and takes to mods like a fish to water... :-x

·
Registered
20 Posts
Originally posted by docrobot@Aug 31 2004, 05:41 AM
Next thing, you will say it makes 300 BHp stock... :screwy
200hp stock. 300hp costs less than getting an exhaust and intake for a BMW. And for fall less then $25 it would school both your 944 and m3 in a straight line and curvs. Don't get me wrong I realy like both of your cars but know what you are making fun of before you do it.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey man, straight up, stock for stock I will eat a muffinmobile anyday with any of my rides...shit, I'll eat him up in my Range Rover, I'll just run his ass over and go.

And if you put the same mods in the BMW or the Porsche, mod for mod I will still smoke his ass. Shit, put a turbo kit on the MR2, then put a turbo kit on my 16valve 2.5 litre I-4 Porsche...see who smokes who. The Porsche also has a perfect 50/50 weight dist. It will smoke the MR2 in corners, straights or otherwise...no problem.

I love all this talk, my modded honda can beat your stock whatever...its all bullshit. It's still a car, and if you take my car and give it mods, and the MR2 and give it mods, well...we all know what the end result will be. I don't care about the cost of the mods, it's the priciple.

Not trying to come accross as a dick, but don't question what I know. I've seen plenty of MR2's that were hooked up, known plenty of people who liked to mod them out etc... Quick, but at the same time, as I said, mod for mod blah blah blah....

And at the end of the night, that guy was still a tool in a yellow convertible MR2 totally stock looking like a bitch in his little highschool cheerleader ride....

·
Registered
230 Posts
The Porsche also has a perfect 50/50 weight dist. It will smoke the MR2 in corners, straights or otherwise...no problem
The mr2 1st gen had a 45/55 weight distribution. Not too far off, and it also had a MR placement which would actually give it a little more of an advantage as far as hooking up and accelerating out of corners. I'm just saying that stock for stock, I think the mr2 (well, aw11) could put up a fairly good fight with the porsche even. Not to mention that the aw11 came in a stock supercharged model in like 1989 or so. And the 1985 model only weighed like 2200 pounds. Wasn't quite as powerful, but still a very good car. But if you want a race to hold on to your pants... You should race a Suzuki cappuccino with the hayabusa engine swap. A car that weighs in at like 900 kilograms with a 310 turbocharged horses. I would love to have a Cappuccino... :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts