BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some kid in my grade just got a Porsche Cayenne Turbo and he claims he will kill both the Carrera 4S and M3 in my school. Who do you think would really win in a all out straight line race? Downhill? Uphill?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Close in performance but my vote says not the Porsche Cayenne Turbo. Lots of power but just to heavy. Some Performance figures.

Power 450 bhp / 335.7 kW @ 6000 rpm
BHP/Liter 99.8
Torque 620 Nm / 457.3 ft lbs @ 2500-4750 rpm
Power to weight ratio 0.19 bhp/kg
Top Speed 165.3 mph / 266.0 km/h
0-60 mph Acceleration 5.50 s

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I say not the cayenne in straight out. But it would win downhill and up hill due to

1, Its greater torque from the large turbos and larger v8. (uphill)
2. Its greater momentum (downhill)

I mean shit the SUV will do a 13 second run all day long.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
The tortoise

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What school do u go to man? :D
John L. Miller Great Neck North High School, or you can just say North High for short. Its located in Great Neck which is part of Nassau County, which is part of Long Island, which is part of New York :naughty

·
Registered
179 Posts
ok go to his car and rip of all the porsche badges. when he starts to cry like the sissy he is for buyin that piece of shit SUV tell him it doesnt deserve this badge.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
there are a lot of spoiled kids in my school :guns

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
no because in his world he aint spoiled because he's only getting a bmw...the other guy is getting a porsche.

·
Registered
18 Posts
you can make fun of people being spoiled all you want because every single person here knows that if they were offered a nice car by their parents at a young age...oh hell at any age...that you would accept it...there is not a person on here that would say no dad i dont want you to buy me an m3 id rather take the bus to school

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Snowjob
if i remember correctly.. daddy's buying you a new m3 right?
No need to act jelous, i've never made fun of anyone on this forum, and I don't think that your helping by saying that I am spoiled because I asked my dad for a nice car that he can afford.

ssstorm7
you can make fun of people being spoiled all you want because every single person here knows that if they were offered a nice car by their parents at a young age...oh hell at any age...that you would accept it...there is not a person on here that would say no dad i dont want you to buy me an m3 id rather take the bus to school
He didn't offer to get me that car, I asked him if I could get it and we made a deal B)

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Originally posted by M3Rider@Jan 13 2004, 04:56 PM

He didn't offer to get me that car, I asked him if I could get it and we made a deal B)
um if you ask me, a deal is u get good grades, good sat's, promise no speeding tickets and they LET you get an m3 not THEY GET YOU an m3. just my input. i mean ur lucky ur parents are buying it for you. and im not trying to put you down, im just saying.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah man, be grateful for any car you get i say. I have no room to talk since my dad got me the car I currently drive, but yes we worked out a deal blah blah. Even so, I am not worthy of a 2000 328ci at all in any way. I almost feel like a douche driving it to school, but as you said earlier i obviously wasn't going to tell my dad NOT to get me a sweet car. So in summation, just be grateful with what you get, no matter what it is. Many people work their whole lives for that car. I'm not trying to start anything either, just be aware.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
371 Posts
my dad sed he'll get me an m3 or chip in if i graduate with over a 3.5 gpa......right now i'm 3.41 and i graduate in 2006....still plenty of time

1 - 20 of 25 Posts