BMW Werkz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm in search of the softest all weather cover for the wifes 740iL. i'm about to do a correction detail of the soft shwartz black paint and would like to keep it covered AND scratch free... any suggestions

·
Ich bin der Modifikator
3,323 Posts
i'm in search of the softest all weather cover for the wifes 740iL. i'm about to do a correction detail of the soft shwartz black paint and would like to keep it covered AND scratch free... any suggestions
The OEM BMW Car Cover & the Noah brand.........are extremely soft!

I use the BMW OEM Cover.......

Bavauto.com sells the Noah brand

BMW Car Covers | Bavarian Autosport BMW Parts and Accessories

BMW 7 series 745-760i Car Vehicle Cover Factory OEM New : eBay Motors (item 270540272375 end time Mar-07-10 08:24:44 PST)

jb :)

·
Vendor
427 Posts
Hey @ glfahc,

We've created a thread devoted to the car covers types a few months back. Follow the link to check it out: http://www.bimmerwerkz.com/forum/wash-detail/durable-car-covers-your-bmw-91217.html

The softest car covers among the full line up of Coverking are the Autobody Armor and SILVERGUARD PLUS custom car covers, so I would recommend you to take a closer look on these ones.

Feel free to contact me if any additional questions appear.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Bought a Kakit Waterproof car cover in Amazon. I loved it. I love its Oxford durable material to its soft cotton lining. It's worth the price.

·
Registered
9 Posts
There are a lot of great options on Amazon and online auto parts and accessories shop. I am honestly not a fan of cotton covers I prefer the waterproof one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Try the fleece car covers used by high end cars. They are used for indoors only. If you want an all weather cover, they are mostly layered and heavy. Thus tends to scratch your car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought an aftermarket cover from 4WheelOnline about 2 years ago. It is lightweight and durable and I could still use it whenever I need.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts