BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm in search of the softest all weather cover for the wifes 740iL. i'm about to do a correction detail of the soft shwartz black paint and would like to keep it covered AND scratch free... any suggestions

·
Ich bin der Modifikator
3,323 Posts
i'm in search of the softest all weather cover for the wifes 740iL. i'm about to do a correction detail of the soft shwartz black paint and would like to keep it covered AND scratch free... any suggestions
The OEM BMW Car Cover & the Noah brand.........are extremely soft!

I use the BMW OEM Cover.......

Bavauto.com sells the Noah brand

BMW Car Covers | Bavarian Autosport BMW Parts and Accessories

BMW 7 series 745-760i Car Vehicle Cover Factory OEM New : eBay Motors (item 270540272375 end time Mar-07-10 08:24:44 PST)

jb :)

·
Vendor
403 Posts
Hey @ glfahc,

We've created a thread devoted to the car covers types a few months back. Follow the link to check it out: http://www.bimmerwerkz.com/forum/wash-detail/durable-car-covers-your-bmw-91217.html

The softest car covers among the full line up of Coverking are the Autobody Armor and SILVERGUARD PLUS custom car covers, so I would recommend you to take a closer look on these ones.

Feel free to contact me if any additional questions appear.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bought a Kakit Waterproof car cover in Amazon. I loved it. I love its Oxford durable material to its soft cotton lining. It's worth the price.

·
Registered
9 Posts
There are a lot of great options on Amazon and online auto parts and accessories shop. I am honestly not a fan of cotton covers I prefer the waterproof one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts