BMW Werkz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, you guys gonna like this. Today, back on my way :driving driving home from this restaurant, I turn on this street getting close to my house, stay in my right lane. A little further down the street is my turn, so I need to go to the left lane. Since there was a car in the left lane a little ahead of me, I decided to pass it that way I can get on the turning lane that's coming up. However, when I accelerate the little boy driving momy's car beside me (an 05 lexus es300) acclelerates too, not letting me pass him, wel, since I need to turn left, and after he did that, I accelerate just a tad more to get in front of him. The guy takes it really badly and just floors it. :nono So knowing how I am,. I look around to see if there was any cops :naughty , luckuly there wasn't , and I push down on the gas pedal, let's say almost 3/4's in, catching up with the guy in a few secondes. I look at the guy, and he looks seriously busy shifting gears and nervously trying to drive. And I sorta just laugth at him and floor it giving that boy some taste of that very nice BMW dust :wave . Within a matter of secondes the guy is just a little dot in my rear view mirror, I dodge throught traffic at a nice 100mph (for a few secondes only thought (on a 45)) zone. Get to my turning lane and happily go home knowing I just smoked a ~ $32,000 car. :yup :yezfunny

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
welllll... you do know that stock, your car, back in the day, was $1000-$2000 more than what that 2005 lexus costs

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
nice kill..

I hate noob drivers like that, though it is cool to see them like "FRIGGIN THING WONT SHIFT.."

thats the best..

nice work-

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Originally posted by spiff325is@Jan 17 2005, 12:22 AM
nice kill..

I hate noob drivers like that, though it is cool to see them like "FRIGGIN THING WONT SHIFT.."

thats the best..

nice work-
[snapback]273040[/snapback]​
its even better when you get the dude to do the "why wont it shift, damnit i had it before etc" but then you look a little further over and see his girlfriend turning beat red becuase she is soo damn embarassed

David

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I mean, I just had to show him that BMW power, was obliged to represent.... :D

·
Registered
238 Posts
Es's don't come in manual, so I don't know how busy he could have been trying to shift gears...

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by mrkbik@Jan 17 2005, 02:22 PM
Es's don't come in manual, so I don't know how busy he could have been trying to shift gears...
[snapback]273347[/snapback]​
He looked quite intense when I passed him, + Dunno if you've noticed, but 3 series bimmers aren't lifted, so it would be hard for me to tell if he was actually shifting gears

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
it might have the sport shift or whatever, and he was trying to make it shift, but because its auto, it just shifts really slow, and i bet he shifted too early, thenwould try and downshift, and it wasjust all messe dup, lo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts