BMW Werkz banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well not really smoked, but pulled away from! i was going about 60 merging onto I95 to come home today, and this camaro is on my ass, i saw he had these black flames on the side of the car, ghetto white kid, so i drop it in 3rd, floor it, redline in 3rd, shift, flooring it in 4th, get to about 100 and he didn't keep up, i saw him like 5 minutes later when i slowed down to 82 or so and he caught up again.

then a jetta came up to me when i was going about 75mph, right behind me, some ass who wanted to pass me, and it was a little downhill on I95, so i double clutch to 4th at like 4200rpm, and floor it, get to about 105 on this downhill, my 110hp felt so fast going down a slope! ZOOOOOOMMM. screw you all, it felt fast. although it did take me like 15 seconds to get to 100 :p

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
STOP SAYING DOUBLE CLUTCH!!! GAH

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
nice. lil off topic but whats the 3 pedal club. i think i joined the forum too late

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
3 pedals as in manual transmissions

S

·
0 Posts
donut donut donut...racing Z28's with 110hp? :lol: you free next weekend? ill show you how we do it up north :lol:

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW@May 23 2003, 09:12 AM
donut donut donut...racing Z28's with 110hp? :lol: you free next weekend? ill show you how we do it up north :lol:
damn i wish i lived near you speedster :lol: :p

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by MrM3+May 23 2003, 10:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MrM3 @ May 23 2003, 10:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SpeedsterBMW@May 23 2003, 09:12 AM
damn i wish i lived near you speedster :lol: :p [/b][/quote]
donut lives approx an hour away from me, give him another hour because he'll never be able to find my house (really hard to find).....

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW+May 23 2003, 11:04 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SpeedsterBMW @ May 23 2003, 11:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2003, 10:59 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--SpeedsterBMW
@May 23 2003, 09:12 AM
donut donut donut...racing Z28's with 110hp?  :lol:  you free next weekend?  ill show you how we do it up north  :lol:

donut lives approx an hour away from me, give him another hour because he'll never be able to find my house (really hard to find)..... [/b][/quote]
speed, i'm in philly right now, came home yesterday. going away to central NY today w/ my family, to meet up with my brother, and do hiking and stuff since it's my parents anniversary in a few days. i'll be around next week, but i'm going back next sat. morning. i'll be home weekends during the summer, so maybe in 2 weeks we can meet up;.

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by donutchow+May 23 2003, 11:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (donutchow @ May 23 2003, 11:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2003, 10:59 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--SpeedsterBMW
@May 23 2003, 09:12 AM
donut donut donut...racing Z28's with 110hp?   :lol:  you free next weekend?  ill show you how we do it up north  :lol:

donut lives approx an hour away from me, give him another hour because he'll never be able to find my house (really hard to find).....
speed, i'm in philly right now, came home yesterday. going away to central NY today w/ my family, to meet up with my brother, and do hiking and stuff since it's my parents anniversary in a few days. i'll be around next week, but i'm going back next sat. morning. i'll be home weekends during the summer, so maybe in 2 weeks we can meet up;. [/b][/quote]
sounds good, im leaving for puerto rico june 20th or so...so anytime before that i should be free....are weekends better?

·
Registered
392 Posts
The z28 was not racing. You shouldn't have even included the z28 in this story. Jettas=gay dont care if u say u "smoked" them, but a z28 has what 300 more hp than your car?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
The 2002 SS was cool I miss them... IMO cameros betterr than mustangs

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW@May 23 2003, 09:42 PM
you free next weekend? ill show you how we do it up north :lol:
With a little KY and some grape jelly. MMM, mmm good. I would be very afraid if I were you donut ... very afraid :ph34r:

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by cardio@May 24 2003, 08:19 AM
The z28 was not racing. You shouldn't have even included the z28 in this story. Jettas=gay dont care if u say u "smoked" them, but a z28 has what 300 more hp than your car?
hey cardio:

i smoked both those cars, and i care if i smoked them. keep in mind i don't have a lot of hp but i just waxed my car, making it very aerodynamic and i took out my seats, shocks, and tires to save weight. i'm pushing 350hp, maybe more.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Originally posted by donutchow+Jun 18 2003, 06:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (donutchow @ Jun 18 2003, 06:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--cardio@May 24 2003, 08:19 AM
hey cardio:

i smoked both those cars, and i care if i smoked them. keep in mind i don't have a lot of hp but i just waxed my car, making it very aerodynamic and i took out my seats, shocks, and tires to save weight. i'm pushing 350hp, maybe more. [/b][/quote]
Don't forget about the added 43.98 HP and 74.25 torque you got from the air freshner. Combine that with wax, no shocks, no tires, no seats and you're probably close to mach1 speeds in your ///Mx6.

Good work, but you really have to stop racing cars that are parked in parking lots. It's just not right. :lol:

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by GreenDragon+Jun 18 2003, 07:33 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GreenDragon @ Jun 18 2003, 07:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 18 2003, 06:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--cardio
@May 24 2003, 08:19 AM
The z28 was not racing.  You shouldn't have even included the z28 in this story.  Jettas=gay dont care if u say u "smoked" them, but a z28 has what 300 more hp than your car?

hey cardio:

i smoked both those cars, and i care if i smoked them. keep in mind i don't have a lot of hp but i just waxed my car, making it very aerodynamic and i took out my seats, shocks, and tires to save weight. i'm pushing 350hp, maybe more.
Don't forget about the added 43.98 HP and 74.25 torque you got from the air freshner. Combine that with wax, no shocks, no tires, no seats and you're probably close to mach1 speeds in your ///Mx6.

Good work, but you really have to stop racing cars that are parked in parking lots. It's just not right. :lol: [/b][/quote]
but it raises my self esteem. it's big enough to store in a tic tac jar after those 2 good kills :rock

1 - 18 of 18 Posts