BMW Werkz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Gonna recommend you Minecraft all the way. I still feel like a little kid when I play it and experience the same feelings I did back then. Thanks to this pandemic, if I'm allowed to say thanks, haha, I had a lot of free time, cause I lost my job, to play Minecraft and even spoke with one of my childhood friends one day to play some together. It was amazing and we continued to do it as the months kept going and going. We finally decided to start a server with the help of minecraft hosting, ggservers cause that's something we were not able to do as kids. If any of you are interested just give me a DM.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm going to strongly advise you to play Minecraft. When I play it, I still feel like a small kid and have the same sentiments as I did when I was younger. I had a lot of free time owing to this epidemic, if I may say so, because I lost my work, to play Minecraft, and even chatted with one of my childhood friends one day to play some together. It was incredible, and we kept doing it as the months progressed. We eventually decided to establish a server with the aid of minecraft hosting, because we couldn't do it as kids. Please send me a DM if you're interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts