BMW Werkz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the part number on the amber side markers for the 2000+ 3 series? The ones that are semi-pointed at one end. Thanks :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a question about how to remove the ambre (OEM) side marker to install the clear markers.

I have done this on an S2000, and found that the unit just slides forward to disengage, but this 325i is my wife's "baby" and she won't allow it to be touched until I have concrete information.

How is this side marker removed?

By the way, I located mine at Bavarianautosport.com. Just follow the links to select the model of car. It was approx. $35. Let me know if you have trouble. I have them sitting on the table right now and they seem to be OEM, though I could be wrong.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry, I forgot to mention that you probably want to search for "clear side markers" after selecting your year and model.

I found it under exterior, but trying to find the link for you now, it's rather difficult that way.

Good luck.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
if it is an E46, non face-lifted: to take out the side markers, you select a side of the side marker (either towards the front, or the rear) and gently pry it out. *use a screw driver or anything like that. small metal springy clips are the only things that keeps the side markers in.

to install, just pop them back in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts