BMW Werkz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I washed my car last week, and on a whim, decided to coat my rims with car wax. I figured if wax does so well on my paint (at keeping dirt off) it should do relatively well on me rims too, aye?

After I was done washing the car I grabbed the Turtle Wax I have sitting with car stuff (one of the many rejects of my 'Search For The Ultimate Car Wax') to use. I suggest you use a cheap wax because there really is no need to use the good stuff on the wheels. They shone like you wouldn't believe when I was done, I mean bright and BLING BLING.

Well, it didn't do well on keeping the break dust off my rims, and I kinda figured it wouldn't, BUT I washed my car yesterday and the rims were VERY easy to clean up. Normally I have to scrub like a mofo, bust out the 'Detailing Toothbrush' and go to town just to get the break dust off the rims. Not this time. I just cleaned them with my 'Car Wash Supah Dupah Sponge' and viola! They were spic and span.

Someone out there try it when you clean your car and post up what you thought about it.

S

·
0 Posts
yup, i wax them all the time...but today, i got some armoral wheel cleaner, and guess what? no more scrubbing for me, i busted out my bros car with his 18"s, my car, the c32 and the bimmer vert and did all the wheels in like 5 minutes, now THAT is bling bling

·
Registered
5 Posts
Use a synthetic like Zaino or Klasse and the easy-clean-up will last longer than wax, in my experience. :thumbs

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
I use wheel wax... It keeps brake dust off and lasts about 2-3 weeks

www.wheelwax.com

S

·
0 Posts
1-4 times a year? i do mine like once a month....maybe a bit longer

S

·
0 Posts
i just bling blingitized the Audi and the Land Rover's wheels, i love tihs wheel cleaner shit!

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
shut the fuck up speedster you fagget as mother fucker

1 - 10 of 10 Posts