BMW Werkz banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I washed my car last week, and on a whim, decided to coat my rims with car wax. I figured if wax does so well on my paint (at keeping dirt off) it should do relatively well on me rims too, aye?

After I was done washing the car I grabbed the Turtle Wax I have sitting with car stuff (one of the many rejects of my 'Search For The Ultimate Car Wax') to use. I suggest you use a cheap wax because there really is no need to use the good stuff on the wheels. They shone like you wouldn't believe when I was done, I mean bright and BLING BLING.

Well, it didn't do well on keeping the break dust off my rims, and I kinda figured it wouldn't, BUT I washed my car yesterday and the rims were VERY easy to clean up. Normally I have to scrub like a mofo, bust out the 'Detailing Toothbrush' and go to town just to get the break dust off the rims. Not this time. I just cleaned them with my 'Car Wash Supah Dupah Sponge' and viola! They were **** and span.

Someone out there try it when you clean your car and post up what you thought about it.

G

·
yup, i wax them all the time...but today, i got some armoral wheel cleaner, and guess what? no more scrubbing for me, i busted out my bros car with his 18"s, my car, the c32 and the bimmer vert and did all the wheels in like 5 minutes, now THAT is bling bling

·
Registered
5 Posts
Use a synthetic like Zaino or Klasse and the easy-clean-up will last longer than wax, in my experience. :thumbs

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
I use wheel wax... It keeps brake dust off and lasts about 2-3 weeks

www.wheelwax.com

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
shut the fuck up speedster you fagget as mother fucker

1 - 10 of 10 Posts