BMW Werkz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning me and my friend Reina were on the 405 near the getty center in the car pool lane. We were approaching another opening to it and I was like damn that a nice rolls royce, it was a really nice indigo blue type color and it had no tinted windows or plates yet...and as we drove by I looked in (cuz traffic wasnt moving too fast) and I was like wtf? is that shaq...so then it gets behind us and we cant really tell who's in it. After about 10 mins the car pool lane ends and I get into the lane next to it so he will pass me ...then we stare into the car and it was Shaq :goodness: so I was like wth and waved at him :wave and he waved back :wave . It was pretty exciting even though I'm not a lakers fan ( go KINGS) :nana

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by 330igurl@Dec 15 2003, 06:24 AM
This morning me and my friend Reina were on the 405 near the getty center in the car pool lane. We were approaching another opening to it and I was like damn that a nice rolls royce, it was a really nice indigo blue type color and it had no tinted windows or plates yet...and as we drove by I looked in (cuz traffic wasnt moving too fast) and I was like wtf? is that shaq...so then it gets behind us and we cant really tell who's in it. After about 10 mins the car pool lane ends and I get into the lane next to it so he will pass me ...then we stare into the car and it was Shaq :goodness: so I was like wth and waved at him :wave and he waved back :wave . It was pretty exciting even though I'm not a lakers fan ( go KINGS) :nana
and u didnt tell me about that? :confused

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by the///man@Dec 15 2003, 08:26 AM
you should have got his autograph haha jk
hahaha....when I was at the la auto show like 2 yrs ago I got slava medvenkos ( idk how the hell his name is spelled) autograph. YAY an unpopular laker hahah

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yeah I was in the car with Zara and it was funny. He was nice and actually waved back. I swear to God that was the biggest car I've ever seen in my life. It was nice though :thumbs It made the trip on the 405 interesting for me and Zara though :p

·
Registered
160 Posts
hahahah, I thought it said "Shag" and I was thinking this must be one kick ass driving tale! But seeing Shaq is cool, too. One time I drove by Sinbad's Richmond, VA house, to post something on topic...

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by llll1l1ll@Dec 15 2003, 01:18 PM
hahahah, I thought it said "Shag" and I was thinking this must be one kick ass driving tale! But seeing Shaq is cool, too. One time I drove by Sinbad's Richmond, VA house, to post something on topic...
:lol: lol Sinbad lives in L.A.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
hell yeah, go lake show

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
We saw barry bonds and his car....cant remember what it was...when we were getting my sis's bettle tinted....he was getting his car tinted....i think it was a mb...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts