BMW Werkz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
seperate pst file

You can use Softaken seperate pst file. It is used by me advise of my uncle, He is an IT engineer. This tool used by my friends too because they also need it.

·
Banned
7 Posts
Splitting is the best option to reduce PST file size and manage Outlook performance using PST Splitter tool which split oversize Outlook PST file size into small parts.Gaintools Split software has the capability to split entire Outlook database like notes, task, journals, calendars, contacts etc. This software performs a risk-free operation of PST file splitting without making any change on the content or structure of the original PST file. The free trial version which transfers the first 10 items from each folder.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Betavare Split PST tool, gives you the flexibility to pick a targeted PST file from local folders or sub-folders to carry out the file division process. Outlook splitter is helpful in avoiding such instances by splitting into manageable PST files. With the Unicode PST file, you can follow the strategy. It provides multiple options to divide an oversized PST file. You can divide them according to date, week, month, and year. You are allowed to choose any folder of your choice including inbox, outbox, contacts, etc. The advanced tool also shows the number of files divided. You can get the assurance of accurate data split every time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts