BMW Werkz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a change. I've decided to sell my 95 M3 5-spd for an '02 M Roadster.

Cosmosblack on black vaders. 122k miles. Car runs strong and hard. One previous owner before me; guy was 55 years old and had it since it was new. Oil has been changed every 3K miles with Mobil 1 Synthetic oil. The PO used Mobil 1 Sythn. and so have I. Miles are beltway miles. The PO commuted quite a lot of miles on the beltway for his commute, and I did the same when I acquired the car for my commute. Never driven in the winter. I love the car, but need something new and improved and modern.

Some maintenance items that have been replaced never to be changed again:

Metal water pump to replace plastic OEM part
Aluminum thermostat never to be changed again
Aluminum thermostat housing never to be changed again
JTD aluminum rear shock mounts instead of OEM rubber
AA rear trailing arm bushings never to be changed, just lubbed every once in a while.

If you're interested, you can either email me [email protected] or contact via phone 410-493-7108. You can come check the car out if you're in the area and test drive it. Any more questions I'll be happy to answer through email or phone or in person...thanks in advance guys.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Originally posted by S54LY@Jul 5 2003, 08:47 PM
I need a change. I've decided to sell my 95 M3 5-spd for an '02 M Roadster.

Cosmosblack on black vaders. 122k miles. Car runs strong and hard. One previous owner before me; guy was 55 years old and had it since it was new. Oil has been changed every 3K miles with Mobil 1 Synthetic oil. The PO used Mobil 1 Sythn. and so have I. Miles are beltway miles. The PO commuted quite a lot of miles on the beltway for his commute, and I did the same when I acquired the car for my commute. Never driven in the winter. I love the car, but need something new and improved and modern.

Some maintenance items that have been replaced never to be changed again:

Metal water pump to replace plastic OEM part
Aluminum thermostat never to be changed again
Aluminum thermostat housing never to be changed again
JTD aluminum rear shock mounts instead of OEM rubber
AA rear trailing arm bushings never to be changed, just lubbed every once in a while.

If you're interested, you can either email me [email protected] or contact via phone 410-493-7108. You can come check the car out if you're in the area and test drive it. Any more questions I'll be happy to answer through email or phone or in person...thanks in advance guys.
are you in baltimore? i love in college park. how much do you want for the M3?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts