BMW Werkz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well so far i've test driven 3 BMWs....

1. 2001 330....thing HAULED. I loved it. However I cant afford $21,000 so thats a no.

2. 1994 325i - drove "ok" had 159k miles. Interior was dogged out and there were key scratches ALL over. that was a "NO". Guy said hed go downt o 4000$

3. 1994 325is - Manual transmission......3rd & 4th gear were grinding BAD. No AC....guy had the nerve to say no lower then 7500$ final offer.

Tomorrow Im going to try and set a meeting up with the owner of a 92 325i........if the next few BMWs dont work out I think I will have to opt out on a BMW until I can afford a 2000 or above 3 series......

Wish me luck =(

damnit I miss my Camaro

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also question....

on the automatic e36 325's.....

what is that little button with the "A" and the "M" to the left of the shifter do??????

When i had it on the "M" it seemed to slow the car down alot.

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
buy my car

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where are u? FL????

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
AR. I doubt you'd enjoy mine anyway, since I had the 1.8. But I am passively looking to sell, I just need to find the right car (any 3er vert, z3, or porsche 968) first.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oic...

see....i just want something that can run 1/4 times of around.......

15.5 - 16.0

I dont want anything slower then 16's.......

Something with some pickup ya know?

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
hey camero boy you live in florida? where at?

Orlando, winterpark area... <<

·
Registered
5 Posts
Keep the faith. I recently went through something similar, but finally found a mint condition 1996 328i, with about 95,000 miles. Guy was asking $10,000 for it which was considerably less than seen elsewhere for cars that were beat on. Just need to find the right seller.

Good luck and I look forward to interacting with you all in the future.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts