BMW Werkz banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Originally posted by SHAHABM3@Nov 21 2004, 11:12 PM
...may i say in my defense that i had the parking lights on, so the dash was lit up, and also there are street lights all up and down this road, so the road was lit up in front of me...
...and your lights were off, and you didn't notice.
...you shouldn't be afraid that people like me who are very observant...
So observant that you didn't know your lights were off?

Being observant means that you know what's happening - what's going on outside, and what's going on inside. You obviously didn't know what was going on inside.

Look, I don't mean to just bring you down - obviously, this is a "live and learn" lesson. Think of the potential and kinetic energy of your car. Even at low speeds, you have a tremendous amount of energy in the car. This energy must be used wisely and responsibly.
...know that driving isn't a test of your manhood, and have good parents and went through a drivers ed school, not some class i took in my regular school, a thing where i had one on one driving time and 30 hours of class room time, not to mention my dad and uncle taught me to drive when i was 13, so i have good teachers man don't worry
[snapback]235017[/snapback]​
Depends on what you consider your "manhood." If you consider your "manhood" to be a responsible adult, then driving is a great test of manhood. If you consider your "manhood" a test of how much sex you have or how cool you look, you've already lost.

P.S. - punctuation is useful.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Originally posted by yubyub@Nov 22 2004, 05:42 AM
...know that driving isn't a test of your manhood, and have  good parents and went through a drivers ed school,  not some class i took in my regular school,  a thing where i had one on one driving time and 30 hours of class room time,  not to mention my dad and uncle taught me to drive when i was 13,  so i have good teachers man don't worry
[snapback]235017[/snapback]​
Depends on what you consider your "manhood." If you consider your "manhood" to be a responsible adult, then driving is a great test of manhood. If you consider your "manhood" a test of how much sex you have or how cool you look, you've already lost.

P.S. - punctuation is useful.
[snapback]235175[/snapback]​
Haha! :yezfunny

Pwnt.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Originally posted by zeaq+Nov 13 2004, 11:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zeaq @ Nov 13 2004, 11:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Casey3561@Nov 13 2004, 06:31 PM
In most states, since he was driving with a licensed driver (Mom), he was fine. You can get a learner's permit in Ohio at 15 1/2 that allows for that.
[snapback]230330[/snapback]​
Isn't it dangerous to let a unexperience driver to drive around..even driving with a licensed driver. Learners permit license driver should only drive in a learning car not in a normal car..
[snapback]230483[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

think long and hard about what you said! LOL!

Then think about this: how do you get experience :D :D :D :D :D OWNED :D

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Originally posted by Numark318i+Nov 21 2004, 09:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Numark318i @ Nov 21 2004, 09:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-eboy1978@Nov 15 2004, 03:21 AM
... or a 507hp monster

That is all.
[snapback]231149[/snapback]​
i want that new M5!!!!!!!

oh yea btw...dont ever think your a good driver....your jsut a normal driver with some extra skills....cause when you think your a good driver something like this will happen....

this is what happens
[snapback]235030[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

i've seen that video a million times and I'm wondering... HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MAGICALLY GO BACK INTO YOUR LANE PERFECTLY!?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Originally posted by skawful@Nov 22 2004, 04:13 PM

[snapback]235357[/snapback]​
Errr.... learn to walk before you run? Learn how to drive in a learners car, then start to drive a real car once you have the basics and understand the responsibility?

Let me guess - your parents breast fed you until age 3, then moved you directly to flank steak. Or were there learning steps between the two stages?

Hardly owned :idea2

·
Science Roolz!
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
sorry but this thread is funny as hell, and to clarify further it was like 300 feet from turning out of the liquore store to where i turned into my neighborhood, and yes i am not a good driver

·
Millions of them.
14,879 Posts
Originally posted by SHAHABM3@Nov 22 2004, 06:15 PM
and as for yubybubudya dude i've already passed the driving test for my license, so what are you talking about :confused
[snapback]235423[/snapback]​
how is that ? what in the fuck are you waiting for if you already passed your driving test ? people who passed the driving test get their licence and can drive alone. :dunno

·
Science Roolz!
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Originally posted by Torque+Nov 22 2004, 04:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Torque @ Nov 22 2004, 04:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SHAHABM3@Nov 22 2004, 06:15 PM
and as for yubybubudya dude i've already passed the driving test for my license, so what are you talking about :confused
how is that ? what in the fuck are you waiting for if you already passed your driving test ? people who passed the driving test get their licence and can drive alone. :dunno
[snapback]235431[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

i took it through the driving academy i still have to wait till i'm 16 and 31 days to take the written bs test and get my official license

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Originally posted by yubyub+Nov 22 2004, 02:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(yubyub @ Nov 22 2004, 02:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-skawful@Nov 22 2004, 04:13 PM

[snapback]235357[/snapback]​
Errr.... learn to walk before you run? Learn how to drive in a learners car, then start to drive a real car once you have the basics and understand the responsibility?

Let me guess - your parents breast fed you until age 3, then moved you directly to flank steak. Or were there learning steps between the two stages?

Hardly owned :idea2
[snapback]235374[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

lol i thought you said should'nt drive at all :D :lol:

anyways... my point still stands... who has a learners car? lol, whatever the fuck that is? My point was: you can't learn how to drive without driving, I thought you meant (maybe you still do) that unexperienced drivers shouldn't drive at all... maybe you understand now why i thought it was funny :cheers

·
W00T
2,714 Posts
Originally posted by skawful+Nov 22 2004, 02:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(skawful @ Nov 22 2004, 02:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 21 2004, 09:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-eboy1978
@Nov 15 2004, 03:21 AM
... or a 507hp monster

That is all.

oh yea btw...dont ever think your a good driver....your jsut a normal driver with some extra skills....cause when you think your a good driver something like this will happen....

this is what happens

i've seen that video a million times and I'm wondering... HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MAGICALLY GO BACK INTO YOUR LANE PERFECTLY!?!?!?!?!
[snapback]235358[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]
lol...I was slowing down... I was pushing the brakes slightly to slow me down, so i wouldnt hit the guard rail.

I slowed down, regained control and got the fuck out of there. Thats how i got back into the lane so perfectly.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Originally posted by skawful@Nov 23 2004, 04:49 PM
anyways... my point still stands... who has a learners car? lol, whatever the fuck that is? My point was: you can't learn how to drive without driving, I thought you meant (maybe you still do) that unexperienced drivers shouldn't drive at all... maybe you understand now why i thought it was funny :cheers
[snapback]236091[/snapback]​
A learner's car, at least around here, is used by driving schools. Most will just have a second set of brakes on the driver's side, but I've seen a few where you could drive equally well from either side. :driving

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Originally posted by Numark318i+Nov 28 2004, 05:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Numark318i @ Nov 28 2004, 05:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 21 2004, 09:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-eboy1978
@Nov 15 2004, 03:21 AM
... or a 507hp monster

That is all.

this is what happens

[snapback]235358[/snapback]​
lol...I was slowing down... I was pushing the brakes slightly to slow me down, so i wouldnt hit the guard rail.

I slowed down, regained control and got the fuck out of there. Thats how i got back into the lane so perfectly.
[snapback]238776[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

do you have another link of that video, it doesn't seem to work anymore

·
Science Roolz!
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Originally posted by Casey3561+Dec 4 2004, 01:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Casey3561 @ Dec 4 2004, 01:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-skawful@Nov 23 2004, 04:49 PM
[snapback]236091[/snapback]​
A learner's car, at least around here, is used by driving schools. Most will just have a second set of brakes on the driver's side, but I've seen a few where you could drive equally well from either side. :driving
[snapback]243383[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

i don't need no god damn learners car you fucking jerks, i learned how to drive when i was 13 get off my ass, lol, jk i'm not pissed, i have a 2dr e36 manual, and i love it even though it's not an m3, i want to go to some driving school and be able to drive this car to it's limits, then i'll get an m3

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
driving an m3 to its limits will most probably get you killed.

Very very few can actually can do anything with an m3 "at its limits".

the ones that can dont. mainly because its not safe to skirt the line that much.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Originally posted by SHAHAB323IS+Nov 22 2004, 06:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SHAHAB323IS @ Nov 22 2004, 06:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>and as for yubybubudya dude i've already passed the driving test for my license,  so what are you talking about :confused
[/b]

Great. Congratulations. Time for us to increase our insurance coverage.

And, please, let me correct that statement for you (corrections are in boldface):

<!--QuoteBegin-SHAHAB323IS
@Nov 22 2004, 06:15 PM
And as for yubyubdubya - Dude, I've already passed the driving test for my license.  So what are you talking about ?:confused
[/quote]

With such a proficient grasp of grammar, I'm not surprised to hear that you're an excellent driver!

Oh, hold on - I'm being sarcastic again. Silly me.

·
Registered
761 Posts
there's something not quite right here - I dont believe this kid owns the car - I reckon it's one of his parents and not his - another poser!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Originally posted by BLACKBMW@Dec 9 2004, 09:12 AM
there's something not quite right here - I dont believe this kid owns the car - I reckon it's one of his parents and not his - another poser!
[snapback]246375[/snapback]​
Stands to reason - no DMV that I know of will let you register the car if you don't have a valid license.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Originally posted by yubyub+Dec 9 2004, 07:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(yubyub @ Dec 9 2004, 07:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BLACKBMW@Dec 9 2004, 09:12 AM
[snapback]246375[/snapback]​
Stands to reason - no DMV that I know of will let you register the car if you don't have a valid license.
[snapback]246377[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

i dont know how it works in the usa with regards to registering but there has been a couple of posts he made that didnt sound right and there was a picture of "his" car being driven whilst someone else took the photo - now you can call me sceptical but I believe he took that photo whilst someone else was driving the car - he has said he has a camera phone and has posted pics of "sandy" - if he comes back and says that he wasnt driving then I dont believe that either because if I had just been bought a car i would want to drive it home!!

So either it's not his car or his mum/dad took action photos whilst driving on the freeway - one handed and whilst looking at the camera - which do you reckon?

Also, I fancy his dad was saying that he was looking at an M3 and decided to go for economy instead - which accounts for the whole "i'm getting an M3 soon shit" he was spouting

answers on a postcard!

41 - 60 of 66 Posts