BMW Werkz banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Science Roolz!
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
well i'm done trying to defend myself, for those of you who aren't rude, thankyou, for those of you who think i'm just a dumb liitle kid, whatever, and for those of you who, well i guess that's it, lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
i wonder if he can even ride a bike without stabilisers yet :lmao2

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Originally posted by eboy1978@Nov 18 2004, 02:18 AM
i wonder if he can even ride a bike without stabilisers yet :lmao2
[snapback]232963[/snapback]​

tricycles don't have training wheels

:joking: the joke was set up, had to take it

·
Registered
761 Posts
Originally posted by SHAHABM3@Nov 13 2004, 05:59 PM
you guys aren't going to believe this, i went to this local computer store and on the way back, i stopped to get some beer for my dad, i parked and my mom went in to get the beer, well i turned the headlights off and just had the parking lights on, then she gets in the car and i'm driving home, as i turn into my neighborhood, the entrance is by a gas station, i took the corner really fast just to piss off my mom, well there was this lexus pulling out of the gas station, into the road that's the entrance to my neighborhood, well i turned in fast, and the lexus kept pulling out, and i was like omg is this lexus gonna hit me, well i pull in and the lexus kept coming so i hit the brakes and i'm like wtf, then i relize this is no ordinary lexus this is SANDY'S LEXUS, omg i almost hit the girl i like, OMG, OMG, well i smile and wave and she waves back, then i pull into my neighborhood i'm like omg that was sandy, then i pull into my driveway, guess what no white shine on the garage door, OMG I NEVER TURNED THE LIGHTS BACK ON, i didn't notice because the street from the liquor store to my neighborhood has a bunch of street lights, and it's a busy shopping area, THEN I'M LIKE OMG NO WONDER SHE ALMOST HIT ME I DIDN'T HAVE THE LIGHTS ON, so now i'm gonna call her and try to come up with a reason why the headlights weren't on, i always brag about how good of a driver i am, she can't know that i forgot to turn on the headlighs :goodness:

well i'm gonna call her see what happens :dunno
[snapback]230304[/snapback]​
Firstly, no one cares...

That is all

·
Registered
59 Posts
Originally posted by sean+Nov 18 2004, 05:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sean @ Nov 18 2004, 05:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-eboy1978@Nov 18 2004, 02:18 AM
i wonder if he can even ride a bike without stabilisers yet  :lmao2
[snapback]232963[/snapback]​
tricycles don't have training wheels
[snapback]232983[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]
Neither do cars, unfortunately.

Sorry, but forgetting to turn on your lights is about as bad as driving around with a turn signal indicator on.

How can you drive a 1+ ton vehicle at any speed (a tremendous responsibility, a tremendous amount of potential energy) without being aware of the BASICS of the operating state of the vehicle?

Sad.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Originally posted by SHAHABM3@Nov 16 2004, 08:49 PM
...but i do claim that i am more experienced than your average 15 year old, and i know from first hand experience that that is true...
[snapback]232200[/snapback]​
That's like saying "you know, this pile of crap here smells better that pile of crap over there." They're both crap in the end of the day.

Don't mean to discourage you at all, but driving is way too serious to forget things like turning on your lights. I seriously think that anyone who doesn't turn on their lights, drives around with their brights on, drives with their turn signals on, etc... should have their license revoked. If they're missing these simple, basic things, what confidence can anybody have in them paying attention to the extremely critical issues?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Originally posted by yubyub+Nov 18 2004, 11:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(yubyub @ Nov 18 2004, 11:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SHAHABM3@Nov 16 2004, 08:49 PM
...but i do claim that i am more experienced than your average 15 year old,  and i know from first hand experience that that is true...
[snapback]232200[/snapback]​
That's like saying "you know, this pile of crap here smells better that pile of crap over there." They're both crap in the end of the day.

Don't mean to discourage you at all, but driving is way too serious to forget things like turning on your lights. I seriously think that anyone who doesn't turn on their lights, drives around with their brights on, drives with their turn signals on, etc... should have their license revoked. If they're missing these simple, basic things, what confidence can anybody have in them paying attention to the extremely critical issues?
[snapback]233113[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

I think he should be tied to a post and shot :guns

·
Registered
59 Posts
Originally posted by eboy1978@Nov 19 2004, 05:44 AM
I think he should be tied to a post and shot :guns
[snapback]233711[/snapback]​
Well, that's a bit extreme, no? Revoking a license and forcing the person to get a brain is probably all that's needed.

·
Registered
380 Posts
If i see one more damn "OMG" or "LOL" ... :guns

·
Registered
761 Posts
Originally posted by iantosca@Nov 19 2004, 06:51 AM
If i see one more damn "OMG" or "LOL" ... :guns
[snapback]233741[/snapback]​
LOL

·
Registered
59 Posts
Originally posted by BLACKBMW+Nov 19 2004, 09:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BLACKBMW @ Nov 19 2004, 09:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iantosca@Nov 19 2004, 06:51 AM
If i see one more damn "OMG" or "LOL" ...  :guns
[snapback]233741[/snapback]​
LOL
[snapback]233751[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]
OMG, iantosca's gonna be mad at you.

·
Registered
380 Posts
:guns - yubyub + blackbmw

:p

·
Registered
141 Posts
OMG this is like just so damn funny man pmsl like you guys RAWK!! like OMG n shit man lol

·
Registered
215 Posts
the kid is what 15 years old, give him a break, im sure a lot of you did a lot more stupid shit in your rides when u were around his age, like when you first started driving, yall are being a lil hard aren't you.... and yeah i do agree that you should not be operating a car just yet SHAHABM3, it scares me somewhat to know that there are people like you that will be driving a car like an M3 soon at the age of 16..... BTW how the fuck did you get an M3 allready, i could maybe understand if you were over 18, because trust me, im not one to ask why you are driving mommies car, becuase i understand the best that young people can have their own money, but your only 15, unless your some kinda genius i doubt you bought your m3, who knows tho, juss wondering how many chores your gunna have to do around the house to pay for it :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Originally posted by Z4B-Mer@Nov 20 2004, 01:49 PM
the kid is what 15 years old, give him a break, im sure a lot of you did a lot more stupid shit in your rides when u were around his age, like when you first started driving, yall are being a lil hard aren't you....
[snapback]234309[/snapback]​
<snip>
Looking at your fantastic command of the English language, I doubt you're much older than SHAHABM3.

Are there any adults on this forum?

·
Science Roolz!
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Originally posted by yubyub+Nov 20 2004, 07:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(yubyub @ Nov 20 2004, 07:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Z4B-Mer@Nov 20 2004, 01:49 PM
the kid is what 15 years old, give him a break, im sure a lot of you did a lot more stupid shit in your rides when u were around his age, like when you first started driving, yall are being a lil hard aren't you....
[snapback]234309[/snapback]​
<snip>
Looking at your fantastic command of the English language, I doubt you're much older than SHAHABM3.

Are there any adults on this forum?
[snapback]234467[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

lol, damn you guys are harsh, i don't have it yet bud, when i do get it in april, we'll see what happens

may i say in my defense that i had the parking lights on, so the dash was lit up, and also there are street lights all up and down this road, so the road was lit up in front of me, and everyone could see me, sandy said herself i wasn't looking and then you were right there pulling in, i saw her and slowed down and made sure that there was enough room for me to get by, so everyone can calm down, you shouldn't be afraid that people like me who are very observant don't try to show off, know that driving isn't a test of your manhood, and have good parents and went through a drivers ed school, not some class i took in my regular school, a thing where i had one on one driving time and 30 hours of class room time, not to mention my dad and uncle taught me to drive when i was 13, so i have good teachers man don't worry

21 - 40 of 66 Posts