BMW Werkz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a new 5 today on the roads, I liked it alot. I also love the 7. What does everyone else think of the new 5.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
i think it is nice. the interior is quite a departure from the E39 design. especially the armrest area.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I sat in one at the dealer and it looked pretty cheap inside <_< . The exterior is ok, but the first time I saw one it looked like an accord from far away :thumbsdown ... it could be worse though :dunno

·
Registered
10 Posts
My uncle just ordered a 2004 525 the pics look sharp. But I like the 7's even better :driving

·
Registered
310 Posts
personally i think the new 7 series is a hell of alot better than the 5's, the new 5 series could of been a little better

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
i like the interior of the new 5, it sways all around in there, but that trunk just isnt hot. the new 6 is sweet and after they redo the headlights on the 7, that will also be a sweet ride

·
Registered
163 Posts
I dig it... the parents were going for an e320 then picked a 530i up instead since it was such a great car. I don't think it looks like anything else on the road.... personally, I have little desire to compare shadows and outlines and say that X car looks like Y car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts