BMW Werkz banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Originally posted by BMWLotAttendant@Oct 7 2004, 11:09 PM
What is so special about this X3?

I've seen 5 Mini Coopers at one time, brand new on the transport truck. Sweet cars....but I really wasn't feeling the orange color. :nope

Keep those pics coming....maybe you'll see the new 1 or 3-Series....that would be sweet! :thumbs
[snapback]207376[/snapback]​

im hoping to see the new 3 because that first time we saw them im 99% sure the one totally covered in that body plastic was the new three but it took off and got on the freeway :cry when we went to the gas station and i havent seen it since. Idk why they covered the x3 because its so obvious what it is and nobody cares lol

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Originally posted by BoringUserName@Oct 8 2004, 12:29 AM
im hoping to see the new 3 because that first time we saw them im 99% sure the one totally covered in that body plastic was the new three but it took off and got on the freeway :cry  when we went to the gas station and i havent seen it since. Idk why they covered the x3 because its so obvious what it is and nobody cares lol
[snapback]207381[/snapback]​
I was just about to say what I think of the X3....we have 4 loaner X3s...and I always drive them...as well as other bimmers...and have grown NOT to like them. I would so take an X5 over the X3 any day. But I do have to say that driving the manual X3 is just ok. Oh and I absolutely dislike the 3-Series wagon. I would take an X3 over a 3-Series wagon...even if the 3-Series wagon was AWD. For the price of an X3....you might as well just pay a little bit more and get the X5...or a better bimmer. I don't understand what the big deal is about the X3s. :nope

But anyway...where are these "masked" BMWs coming from? I know you live in Cali...but the US headquarters are on the East Coast...wouldn't you think they'd be testing them out there instead?

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
PICS OR BAN MOTHERFUCKER.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Originally posted by BMWLotAttendant+Oct 8 2004, 12:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BMWLotAttendant @ Oct 8 2004, 12:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BoringUserName@Oct 8 2004, 12:29 AM
im hoping to see the new 3 because that first time we saw them im 99% sure the one totally covered in that body plastic was the new three but it took off and got on the freeway :cry  when we went to the gas station and i havent seen it since. Idk why they covered the x3 because its so obvious what it is and nobody cares lol
[snapback]207381[/snapback]​
I was just about to say what I think of the X3....we have 4 loaner X3s...and I always drive them...as well as other bimmers...and have grown NOT to like them. I would so take an X5 over the X3 any day. But I do have to say that driving the manual X3 is just ok. Oh and I absolutely dislike the 3-Series wagon. I would take an X3 over a 3-Series wagon...even if the 3-Series wagon was AWD. For the price of an X3....you might as well just pay a little bit more and get the X5...or a better bimmer. I don't understand what the big deal is about the X3s. :nope

But anyway...where are these "masked" BMWs coming from? I know you live in Cali...but the US headquarters are on the East Coast...wouldn't you think they'd be testing them out there instead?
[snapback]207397[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

I thought the x3 was alright in the way it handled because we got one as a loaner car a couple months ago the stupid big ass sunroof got jammed though, the x3 guy that was talking to us when they were testing said that the one with that sunroof was top heavy and didnt handle as well as one without it. The masked bmw's are coming from oxnard. I live in the high desert and they drive them through soledade cyn and that leads out towards the desert. They do a lot of car testing in antelope valley. Soledad cyn is a long cyn and the speed limit is 55 so they do about 80 on it and theres not a lot of traffic so its perfect. Idk why they are testing them in cali, they are probably testing them in a few other states also.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
yeah - desert represent.... they do a lot of testing in AZ cuz of the huge airport and the amazingly hot tempatures...

i'm pretty sure subaru tests here and definately ford (phoenix az that is)

41 - 45 of 45 Posts