BMW Werkz banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Retired administrator
5,996 Posts
Originally posted by skawful@Aug 4 2004, 01:37 AM
ok why that car is "rice"
1. The liscence plate is on the side...
2. There are 2 RED racing seats... hmmm do you track this car? if so ok then but, if not... RICE
3. It cost $35,000+ im guessing... and it would get owned on a track by most $20,000 bmw's (mods inlcuded)
4. ITS JAPANESE!
5. the engine is not gonna last too long... RICE

otherwise the car is amazing, no tasteless mods... a nice turbo... bet it would out do a e46 m3 on the quarter...
[snapback]158288[/snapback]​
1. That's to keep airflow for the intercooler.
2. Even if he doesn't track it, if he races canyons, it's necessary, the stock seats blow.
3. You'd be surprised.
4. Fuck you.
5. You'd be surprised.

The only critique I have is that the interior is cheap and plasticky. Very tacky if you ask me.

·
Retired administrator
5,996 Posts
Originally posted by LandoAWD+Aug 11 2004, 05:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LandoAWD @ Aug 11 2004, 05:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-lwebb12@Aug 11 2004, 01:28 AM

So for all of you with your slow BMW's who are to wrapped up in your BMW Roundel you should race this guy. I hope he beats you and then posts this in the kills section so we can all laugh.
Damn right.

I'm up for the same challenge, but bring a boosted M3 to make it interesting. :bravo

Nice to see ya lwebb, keep safe in the desert.
[snapback]162870[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Wait till I twin turbo my 325... you'll see what a good tuner can do with a German motor... I still don't know how I'll fit two turbos... but I'll do my best.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts