1. That's to keep airflow for the intercooler.Originally posted by skawful@Aug 4 2004, 01:37 AM
ok why that car is "rice"
1. The liscence plate is on the side...
2. There are 2 RED racing seats... hmmm do you track this car? if so ok then but, if not... RICE
3. It cost $35,000+ im guessing... and it would get owned on a track by most $20,000 bmw's (mods inlcuded)
4. ITS JAPANESE!
5. the engine is not gonna last too long... RICE
otherwise the car is amazing, no tasteless mods... a nice turbo... bet it would out do a e46 m3 on the quarter...
2. Even if he doesn't track it, if he races canyons, it's necessary, the stock seats blow.
3. You'd be surprised.
4. Fuck you.
5. You'd be surprised.
The only critique I have is that the interior is cheap and plasticky. Very tacky if you ask me.