BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys been hanging around the forums lately... im currently in the process of putting this car back to stock so i can trade it in for my 330ci =)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
i see your from washington, me too, which part you from? probably seattle huh?

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Clean looking car. What size turbo are you running?

As for "the whole ricer thing" guy a few posts up, please tell me what is "rice" about that car.

·
Registered
560 Posts
haha Lando....

yea slvr e39, youre not into the whole "ricer" thing but we're not into your whole "nazi" thing.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Nice car man...yeah I would sell it the way it is...maybe you'll get a good offer from a guy who wants those improvements and will pay for them...

Though if you can get more money by selling the parts you put on it...then yeah.

Uh, yeah...that car isn't rice.

To me a ricer is basically a car with mods that are too much. Things that really don't serve a purpose. things that are there just for the look or heck, make the car look even worse.

His rims work well with his ride and body mods. He stabbed a freaking turbo in there....what's the problem?

You telling me that anyone who puts a turbo on their car is automatically a ricer?? uh no. Or are you gonna say "only turbos on asian imports"....

jeje...don't you just hate the law that forces you to have a plate in the front??? That's the only thing I see is wrong with your car. Though the red racing seats i aint a big fan of, but eh.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Yeah, that's more of a show car than a ricer. At least it has something under the hood. IMO ricers are the kind of cars that have "Quad Turbo" decals on a stock civic engine... or spoilers that are measured in feet rather than inches... or people who install lexus IS lights on bmws (jimmy540i.com nightmare page anyone?)....

Assuming it actually has a decent amount of HP, which with a turbo and an intercooler that size, I'm guessing it does... that's not rice. :)

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
ok why that car is "rice"
1. The liscence plate is on the side...
2. There are 2 RED racing seats... hmmm do you track this car? if so ok then but, if not... RICE
3. It cost $35,000+ im guessing... and it would get owned on a track by most $20,000 bmw's (mods inlcuded)
4. ITS JAPANESE!
5. the engine is not gonna last too long... RICE

otherwise the car is amazing, no tasteless mods... a nice turbo... bet it would out do a e46 m3 on the quarter...

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
and btw heres a story of my friend in his RSX type S

Hes on an empty freeway... doin 120... out of nowhere the car loses control... he flipped over... NOT A SCRATCH
but still.... if a car loses control at 120..........

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Originally posted by skawful@Aug 4 2004, 04:17 AM
ok why that car is "rice"
1. The liscence plate is on the side...
2. There are 2 RED racing seats... hmmm do you track this car? if so ok then but, if not... RICE
3. It cost $35,000+ im guessing... and it would get owned on a track by most $20,000 bmw's (mods inlcuded)
4. ITS JAPANESE!
5. the engine is not gonna last too long... RICE

otherwise the car is amazing, no tasteless mods... a nice turbo... bet it would out do a e46 m3 on the quarter...
1. Who cares? A plate is a plate.
2. Racing seats are a worthwhile mod when your stock seats are garbage, or if you track the car as you mentioned.
3. It would be interesting to see. There are some QUICK RSXs out there with forced induction.
4. So is my motor, but it is functional, not just for looks.
5. Explain.

:)

Considering, most folks think I'm a ricer, I love these debates. :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts