1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Where are them rims? :confused

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
"Fits All Integra, Civic, CRX, Del Sol, Miata, accord(4-lug), sentra(4-lug), 200sx(4-lug), 240sx(4-lug), altima(4-lug), Scion, 4-lug Corolla and many more - check your bolt pattern and offset"
4 lug? I see 5 sockets in the pictures? Sketchy

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
get some duce dubs

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Actually, FYI, I had big plans on buying some wicked ass 18"s or 19"s, once I sold my 19"s, but I've decided since I'm going with the All natural M3 style, I am going to get a set of OEM M3 wheels and tires as I think they look the best, and dont' stick out too bad like most chromie jobs do..

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Im really getting quite tired of posting this.

ONLY 5x120mm rims will work. good luck getting 4x114.3 to fit.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha i know that the ad for those rims say it's for 4 lugs but they have the style rims for 5x120 bolt pattern also. Personally I don't like chrome on any car other then nice suvs. I am more into the silver or alloy look. I love the newer m3 rims but damn they are pretty pricey and the bbs style rims for the 5 series are nice. Any one know if they have the bbs style rims from the 5 series for the e36's?
Once again Thanks to all your opinions and help.

·
Registered
20 Posts
anyone know of a good site to order oem rims? used ones are fine to me so if theres a site out there thats someone trusts please send a link my way!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
europersona or aaarims.com sells OEM wheels and Replica wheels, but you can buy new OEM wheels or used OEM wheels, and new Replica wheels.. so check it out first..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts