Registered
162 Posts
i have no idea but i thought a reply would help you get noticed

SOMEBODY HELP THIS KID OUT

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol thanks walker :welcome anyhow, i won the rims on ebay for only $200. here's a pic of the rim and I found out that they will fit my e36. Tell me what you think of the rims? I will post pics of my ride asap when i get the rims and find some tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
that looks like a FANTASTIC buy for $200. your camera, however, has SEVERE barrel distortion (look how the middle two rims look 30% smaller than the outer two..)

what size are they? how much are tires? i wanna change my stocks sometime

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Hate to tell you, but they probably wont fit right. The offset on the e36 is between 39-41mm

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well the dude said the rims came off of his 3 series bmw and I didnt even tell him what kind of car I have. The rims are 17x8 5x120mm. So if you say that the e36 offset is between 39-41mm and these rims are 25.4mm what would that do to my car? Will it still fit? WIll it rub? I'm lost, please help. :help

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What do you all think about this rim. This guy is selling them to me for $500 with 80% tires on 235/40/17 bridgestone tires. Is this a good buy? :dunno

Should I go with the other chrome rims above for $200.00 no tires or these rims which I probably can lower down to $400.00??? please advise.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts