BMW Werkz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D :D :D OK..did the chip tuning yesterday, I have to say even though I got a super price on it, knowing now how much it improves the torque, hp and top end I would gladly pay the full price! The effects were noticable the second I applied the gas. I could tell the car had better torque, it was snappier the whole nine! BUT>>>the biggest kick was when I took it out on the Bahn baby! There was like a freaking ton of traffic of course and each time I would get to 135mph I would have to back off because of a truck or something, I drove down a couple of miles and turned around then I finally got some open road. I hit 150mph and backed off, I was shittin on myself :cry that was 240kph and it was still pulling like a champ, I have no problem beliveing that it would hit 260kph which is more than 155mph!! It was to freaking cool guys! I am really going to miss the the autobahn once I come back to the states in Dec!! somrtime in the near future I am going to hit the dyno, I will post the results so we can see what kind of HP gains I really have gotten for my $$ Also the redline rose from the stock 6,400 to 7,200! :thumbs

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
sweet keep us posted i may end up chipping the M5

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by lwebb12@Sep 5 2003, 11:28 AM
sweet keep us posted i may end up chipping the M5
Man I can't even imagine making the M5 any stronger! WOW.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
im am a crazy aircraft mechanic. it sure is fast enough though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts