I have done these steps on my car, but nothing happend.o.k., let me try to explain :
1) First- get all of your keys handy because you need to initialize them all at the same time.
2) Get in the car and close all doors
3) Stick one key in the ignition and turn to accesory ( just before start ) and then right back off within 5 seconds, and remove the key
4) Within 30 seconds of turning the ignition switch off, press and hold the unlock button (the "up arrow")
5) while holding the unlock button, press and release (tap) the lock button (round button) 3 times within 10 seconds.
6) release both buttons immediately. The LED will flash (if still working) and the door locks will lock and unlock automatically, signaling a successful initialization.
7) If you have other keys, repeat steps 4 through 6 within 30 seconds.
8) Once you are done, use one of the keys and switch the ignition on and then off (to the full accessory position, don't start the car). this completes the process.
what could be the problem.
Another thing, can I deactivate security alarm manually without remote key?