BMW Werkz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
The mechanic asks for $400 for a bosch battery. Is that a fair price?

Thanks
th
I don't know is you can get a warranty; IF you get 60 Months; that is a fair price.
I live in Texas and I paid about that much when I had a minor collision, that blew the Air Bag Sensors (it didn't deploy); and The Repair shop charged me about $350,
[The new battery will have to be RESET to the Car's computer.}

·
Registered
1 Posts
What is the price of a new battery? How many years a new battery works properly. I am so tension, In my area, I am not able to get this battery. Now I just resting on Best Mattress For Back . Tomorrow I will go for a purchase, till then I need some idea of price.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It depends on the battery you are buying. Because you never know when it’s gonna die, near your house or in the middle of nowhere. I’ve had an issue with my battery last year and at first, I didn’t care much to be honest. At first, the radio started to make weird noises, so I just switched it off, but later that day I and my friends were in a mood to listen to some music and chill. It played for 2-3 minutes and started doing noises again and we still did not care much until it just switched off by itself. I thought it’s only the radio that messed in my car, so I decided to check a website that was recommended by my friend https://batterytools.net/, and I was impressed. I found a lot of information about car batteries and how they operate. I ended up reading about the topic for the whole night which eventually paid of because I ended up changing the battery myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts