BMW Werkz banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought id share some pics on this forum since i registered and never posted...
also noted that there arent too many E36's around here huh.
enjoy.

thanks for the kind words guys.
heres a new picture.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Nice Ride!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Nice Ride!! Love that Car!!

Isnt that South Coast Plaza under the bridge going over to Crystal Court???!?!?! I am pretty sure that is haha

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys.
yah thats south coast plaza

·
Registered
43 Posts
thats nice playa...has that been re sprayed?...what year & model and like the lip to..looks beatiful.... check out my e36 bro...

·
Registered
2 Posts
that e36 is nice, i also own a e36. If you could give me some suggestions on how to make mine look better it would be much appreciated

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
light polish, glaze, then wax with canubra wax. You'l be surprised how much more shinier it can get. (all of this after a vigerous and very good handwash!)
read some tutorials on how to do it... you can really F&*$# up your car if you do it wrong.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Well...unless you wax your car without having washed it throuroughly in the first place...i dont see how bad you could fuck up your ride...

First time i waxed mine i thought it was like in Karate Kid and i could apply/buff in a circular motion... :nope

Apply and buff while following the lines of the car is the correct way not to get too many swirls on it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wo0t
new pic.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
go to meguiar's website, they have tutorials (video) that you can open and watch streaming that will teach you the step by step instructions on the proper way to wash, rinse, dry, polish, and wax your ride to a showroom finish..

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
Originally posted by woobiee@Jan 26 2004, 12:19 PM
nice

i like the one where its lurking behind the bushes
bwahhh hahaha
that was my favorite too!!

i laughed my ass off at that one.

but seriously the car looks great

·
Registered