BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i drive a red 318 andi found these decals for my emblems that make them red, at first i thought that would be dumb, and would kind of take away from bmw, but all my friends like it, but i still dont know i want to get yours guys opion on these babies..

David

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
I personally think it detracts from the originallness of your car. Like putting an M badge on a non-motorsport model (hey all you 318 owners out there!) BMW. It's just kind of tacky. Do you know what the blue stands for in the roundel symbol? The crosshairs with the blue and white are a propeller in the sky hence the white and blue which dates back to BMW's airplane engine heritage which is what they built before they built the ultimate driving machines. They were the ultimate flying machines (Just kidding). Putting a red and white roundel on your car is like wearing a neon green Yankee hat. It doesn't have anything to do with the yankees identity. In my opinion, stick with the original. It's much nicer! B)

·
Registered
263 Posts
i say you should do what ever you want since it's your ride. i think the red on red looks pretty nice and would match your car because red with blue don't mix. personally i have the black ones on my car. you should try finding the kit on ebay. sometimes the seller sells the emblem kit with the tire kit too. so i got black emblems on my rims also

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah bro thats true, i mean if worst comes to worst and i put these things on i can always buy blue ones and put them back! haha i mean ill be out 9$ oh know. Thanks

David

·
Registered
101 Posts
Well, i think it looks great for something out of the odinary... ! it shows some creativity in your tatse.. hehehehe...

In fact, a friend of mine, did the same thing, instead he used the carbon-fibre lookalike decals. Look great.

the main importance here is, If YOU like it.. then DO it.. !! its your car!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there .. i'm new here ... cheers

well i guess i agree with breakpoppin .. becoz its a whole individual issue, wether u like it or not.. some like to be different...

cheers :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts