BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i set the stereo to all-back fade and all-left balance, there is no sound at all. Does that indicate a blown speaker or is the connection just loose?

If blown, where can i get the best replacement?

If dissconnected, how do i fix?

Spank you.

By the way. after owning/driving this car for oh.. 2 days now, i'm about 99.9999% sure i'm never buying anything but a BMW ever again.

Jesus H. MotherFucking Jumped Up Christ of Latter Day Saints of America. I LOVE this car. :wub:

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Easy on the language here..Walker, we do have a 'Lounge' you know..

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
!!!! :cry I can't use normal language here?? I thought that was a rated R sorta thing which wouldn't be an issue since ALL car owners are 17+

Anyway i fixed the speaker .. loose wire that i played with till it worked. Saved myself.. how much? $100 on labor? :p

can everyone please read the post about my corner lights. i want to fix that one asap - thx

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Originally posted by Walker@Sep 10 2003, 10:14 PM
!!!!  :cry  I can't use normal language here?? I thought that was a rated R sorta thing which wouldn't be an issue since ALL car owners are 17+
Heed my warning..watch your language..I have potential sponsors lined up that do not want to be associated w/ this kind of language outside the 'Lounge'..

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Hey man you got the stock speakers??? I still got my stock speakers...and 6 disc changer....and old head unit....from my 94 325is....tell me if you think they would work.....if so we can work out a deal or something......

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
I would suggest getting new speakers as soon as you can. I started out with cheap Blaupunkts to hold me over until I got an aftermarket HU ( i then replaced them with infinitys). The entry model blaupunkt line is very good and very cheap; you can get the 4" rears and 5.25" fronts for under $50 shipped online.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts