BMW Werkz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has probably been covered at some time, but I can't seem to get anywhere. Has anyone done a complete repaint to their e36? (same oem color/quality or paint!). If so, what seems to be a realistic price range for such work? my car's paint is a disaster. It looks and feels like sandpaper, but there are no dents, its just peeling off slowly. Right now I have garaged my e36 in order to replace everything and anything that is wrong with the car, (probably for a year or so), but I want to brace myself for the shock if its something too high.

PS.

Does anyone know of a good place online to buy door panels? driver and passenger for my '93 4 door. Thanks for everything.

javiwwweb

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Dude, I'll say between $500 and $1200 depending on who/how you have it done quality wise..

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
a good, professional, paint job with prep work and factory paint could be anywhere from $2000-$5000. though there's always earl scheib who will literally spray over your existing paint without a clear coat for $200, but thatll look worse than your existing paint.

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
You can save a lot if you do the prep work yourself; that is, strip the entire car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts