BMW Werkz banner

301 - 320 of 678 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #303 (Edited)
Hehe. :) And I even signed on with a new rant:

I will NEVER sleep with you. Stop BUGGING me! Omg, it's that SCA guy. Why can't you just be NICE to a guy without him going, "Oh yea, I'm gonna try to jump her bones"?! You have no idea how hard I try to be nice to guys as I was brought up to be polite and all of that without them going, "Oh, she likes me". I DON'T LIKE YOU! I'M JUST FRICKIN' TALKING TO YOU. I'm sooooo sorry that your gf left you. Deal with it, mo fo. Leave me alllooonnneeee. You know why she left? Because you are truly stupid. Not like, "I'm a dumbass dude" stupid but really may be mentally retarded.

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
Idiots that drive off after pumping thier gas should probably not use the loyalty card with all thier information just to save $0.02/gal on each gallon of gas they pump.

just a thought.

·
General Chaos
13,803 Posts
Hehe. :) And I even signed on with a new rant:

I will NEVER sleep with you. Stop BUGGING me! Omg, it's that SCA guy. Why can't you just be NICE to a guy without him going, "Oh yea, I'm gonna try to jump her bones"?! You have no idea how hard I try to be nice to guys as I was brought up to be polite and all of that without them going, "Oh, she likes me". I DON'T LIKE YOU! I'M JUST FRICKIN' TALKING TO YOU. I'm sooooo sorry that your gf left you. Deal with it, mo fo. Leave me alllooonnneeee. You know why she left? Because you are truly stupid. Not like, "I'm a dumbass dude" stupid but really may be mentally retarded.
dont feel too bad, nowadays too many guys take a girl being nice as " i wana sleep with u." im not kidding..

·
Registered
497 Posts
I dislike people who think it is their duty to control everyone else's speed on the freeway by blocking lanes. We have a lot of do-good-ers on our highways who believe that by going exactly the speed limit in the fast lane that they are contributing their small part to society. I consider this a form of road-rage, and will respond accordingly!:mad
Then there are their counter-parts, who will be cruising about 5 MPH slower as you approach them, but as soon as you pull up along side they accelerate away. WTF! Dude, now when I go by you it's not gonna be nice!:mad:mad

·
Registered
14 Posts
You just need to be friends with happily married guys. We may find you attractive, but we wouldn't dare think those things lest our wives neuter us ;-)

·
Super Moderator
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #308 (Edited)
Ok, I've been awake since 10pm last night and it's 12:30pm (next day) here so forgive this one:

DO YOU THINK I HAVE THE IQ OF A THERMOS?!

Ok, done. I need to sleep at some point today. People may die, otherwise. It's a long story, but I may actually kill someone. There are many people worth killing but this one may really get stabbed in the neck... or at least get his tires slit.

·
Super Moderator
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #309
You just need to be friends with happily married guys. We may find you attractive, but we wouldn't dare think those things lest our wives neuter us ;-)
Nope, doesn't really work that way either. Being friends with someone's husband (or, boyfriend, in my social network) means that you get the girl trying to stab you with a very shiny knife. Like, "WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO MY MAN" status. We deny it every way we can but there's usually no way around it other than special considerations (which are rare). If you are with us, we own you. Some worse than others, but we still own your balls. Sorry. :p

·
Super Moderator
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #311 (Edited)
Which is why after my last gf, I decided that booty calls is all a man really needs.
I've tried that. Even the guys do the whole "Are you seeing anyone else" crap. Not for safety, but for jealousy. It simply doesn't work. You start seeing someone else = Other person freaking out. Oh man, and when it's at YOUR house... it's like they NEVER leave. I think it's easier for guys to get the wrong idea. Like, "Omg, omg, she had sex with me. She must really like me." when the woman is like, "Well, thank you for satisfying me. You can leave now." if that makes sense. It's the ones who think that they're smarter than me that really piss me off. Like, "I know EXACTLY what you are doing, dude. I know that game, I know that trick. If I wanted to fuck you, I would. But, since I haven't jumped on top of you, why don't you be a grown up and assume that it's because I DON'T WANT TO?" *I* call the shots. Me. My body, my shots. Some guys are REALLY really douche bags.

·
Festivus yes, bagels no..
2,991 Posts
Oh man, and when it's at YOUR house... it's like they NEVER leave.

Ha ha....I can't decide which one I like better, my house or theirs. Their house sucks because you have to drive somewhere, but your house sucks because you can't tell them to leave.

I usually use the age-old excuse "I have to work early in the morning." They usually get the hint and leave.

·
Super Moderator
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #313 (Edited)
Ha ha....I can't decide which one I like better, my house or theirs. Their house sucks because you have to drive somewhere, but your house sucks because you can't tell them to leave.

I usually use the age-old excuse "I have to work early in the morning." They usually get the hint and leave.
:rofl I could have written that myself. It depends on the person. Generally, I prefer their house. That way THEY can have you "wake up early for work" and leave or get the fuck out whenever you want to. But, to wake up and have someone in your bed when you're going, "Fuck, what did I do last night? *poke poke* Wake up"? That suuuckks. I don't care HOW drunk I am the night before, I will always say, "Ok, but I have to.... blah blah blah". I've really only done that stuff with four guys. All ex's. The last one was totally wasted and I tried to take care of him. He stayed until TWO PM the next day!!!!!!!!!! I kept poking at him and he wouldn't wake up. Literally poking. At least I knew he was alive after how drunk he was.

·
Festivus yes, bagels no..
2,991 Posts
I think it's easier for guys to get the wrong idea.
I could say the same thing about girls. It's the worst when a booty call tries to turn it into a relationship...pretty much people need to understand that if you get physical first then that's all your gonna get. If I wanted to date you, I would have bought you dinner first.

·
Ich bin der Modifikator
3,323 Posts
I love my e36, but I hate the f_cking glove box, every other bump it flies open:mad .......it takes 3.......:emo 4......:emo 5......:emo times to close it :emo.........time to fix that shit!

jb

·
Premium Member
12,129 Posts
Why the hell don't Germans take credit cards!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Ugh. They send me here from work and tell me to use my corporate AMEX. Well, 9/10 places don't take credit cards. The rest are expensive/touristy, and half only take VISA/MC.

So now I have to pay out of pocket, with cash I have to get from the ATM, and then ASK for a receipt. Oh, and then work will take FOREVER to refund me.

Maybe this wouldn't be this irritating to me if I spoke German.... or if I weren't so self-conscious about the fact that I don't know the language. :emo

·
Super Moderator
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #319
They don't take credit cards? LOL! I know that sucks, but it's also kinda funny. They're like, "Yea... we've heard what's going on with the American economy. I don't thiiinnkkkk so."

·
Super Moderator
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #320
"SHUT UP! I DUMPED YOU 4-5 YEARS AGO! I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!!!!!" This guy is seriously pissing me off. I want to respond to tell him to eff off, but that only encourages him. *scrapes at her face* I hate that gmail has messenger. Isn't there a way to block people on that thing? These are the most recent little messages from creep dude:

Alex: ok i give up, you win. I really wish you could s

Sent at 1:58 PM on Sunday
Alex: :/

Sent at 11:01 PM on Sunday
Alex: my life is great, but.. i feel sad about you being weird/mean to me.
why chelsey why
:/
I'm going to go watch entourage now

301 - 320 of 678 Posts