BMW Werkz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a radar between $50-$150. Can someone list the best one's int hat price range, thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
It will work great if you want to detect automatic doors. I've had a couple of cheap radar detectors, and found them to be useless. Save your money and don't get one, or spend extra and get a Valentine One (don't own one but i've heard good things).

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
the passport8500 is the best radar detector value being around $250. it has loads of features and programmable settings, has equal performance to a V1, and you can get rid of Xband

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by MrM3@Oct 21 2003, 08:24 PM
the passport8500 is the best radar detector value being around $250. it has loads of features and programmable settings, has equal performance to a V1, and you can get rid of Xband
well I can look at it this way..it's much better to spend $250 one time then to spend 3 grand per speeding ticket after insurance and shit..heh

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Originally posted by block@Oct 21 2003, 09:25 PM
also, how does it have to be installed, professionally or just lay it somewhere???
just place suction cups on windshield and put it whereever you want. the passport also comes with a smart cord which is like the V1's concealed display

1 - 8 of 8 Posts