BMW Werkz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so im cruisin down the highway and i pull aroind this corner to a red light and notice this 2001 (im guessin) ford f 150 beside me. i fail to notice the dual side exhaust when i looked at his truck. the light turns green and i start off at about half throttle. i look over and there he is keepin up and passing me. i dont think so. so i turn down the radio and floor it. as soon as i did that he did to and when he changed gears i heard that damn FI sound(supercharger). we stay side by side up to about 115 and until we started to come up to this spped trap so we slowed down do about 70. im like WTF! and i look over and he is laughing. at the next light i nod and he just smiles. oh well not a kill. i think i would have won if i woulod have been ready at the light. (sigh) i drive a 95 325is btw

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
hahahahaha, you have to love the lightning.

·
Registered
812 Posts
lightning all the way...one hot ass truck I wouldn't mind having but I thought that they were all automatic?

BTW, anyone else seen any info or anything on the new Lightning based on the newest models? I have pics...

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Originally posted by BlantonG13@Dec 21 2004, 02:26 PM
lightning all the way...one hot ass truck I wouldn't mind having but I thought that they were all automatic?

BTW, anyone else seen any info or anything on the new Lightning based on the newest models? I have pics...
[snapback]255711[/snapback]​
yah i had a bunch of pictures and stuff about the new lightning a while back. supposedly it would have stick as an option to compete with that new dodge truck.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I read on several ford new car sites and magazines that there will not be a 2005 or 2006 lightnin. Also there might not even be a new lightning. But you definitly raced one.
2003 SVT lightning = 385 hp= 0-60 in 5.1 second top speed 144. Although they slow down above 100 because they are about as aerodynamic as a house.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no it wasnt a lightning. it was an extended cab f150 with new exhaust and the other person in the car heard the supercharger. i know what a lightning is, i have raced one in a straight line before and lost lol. o and i have done nothing but the guy before me put a performance ship in it. from bavarian autosport i think.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Originally posted by allegood8@Dec 22 2004, 05:47 PM
no it wasnt a lightning. it was an extended cab f150 with new exhaust and the other person in the car heard the supercharger. i know what a lightning is, i have raced one in a straight line before and lost lol. o and i have done nothing but the guy before me put a performance ship in it. from bavarian autosport i think.
[snapback]256672[/snapback]​

so it was just a supercharged v8 then? oh well

my friend has a roush expedition, supercharged, that thing is faster than hell

·
Registered
812 Posts
interesting...I didn't know they made Rousch Expedtitions. I bet they have to be badass looking. I've only seen the Rousch Mustangs, which are pretty sweet...

·
Registered
56 Posts
There is no new lightning, which is a shame considering how much theyve started to improve the F150s. But the Mustang SVT is going to make up for that.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
it wouldnt kick E46 M3, so Deloriant... Pwn

-Dan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts