BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short here's what happenned:

I was driving back from Napa where I had to pick up some parts that I needed (roughly 150 lbs. of ww2 jeep parts). I get to Oakland which is 10 minutes away from my house around 11:45 pm and I roll onto highway 13 south which is basically comprised of downhill straightaways and small turns. I'm buzzin down the hill @ 85-90 mph and slow down a bit cause there's a car ahead. I pass a weird lookin coupe which looks like it had some sort of bolt on exhaust. Next thing you know I'm along side him @ 80mph. and I look to my right. It seems to be a Benz C class coupe. I'm like ok whatever. Next thing you know I hear him gun it and the engine (possibly a supercharger too) kicks in. I'm like "FUCK IT" I switch to S4 and floor it. I had him by at least 3/4 car lengths. We were @ 110 when he slowly started to move forward, @ 125 mph he had me by 3 car lengths. I was so focused on the road that I didn't switch to standard D mode. I held @ about 125-130 mph and he was @ 5 car lengths. We hit the next freeway interchange onramp and I flash my hazards. He flashes his... I pull alongside him lower my window and give him the thumbs up, he gives the same gesture but waves his hand instead. I give him another thumbs up and he guns it, I follow suit. We get up to 120-130mph (I'm an idiot I had it in S4 all this time and never bothered to shift to D) and I felt stuck around 125mph. I ended up 6 carlengths behind on a downhill grade... THIS ENTIRE PWNAGE WAS ON A DOWNHILL GRADE... I GOT...

O W N E D

:cry :cry :cry

Attachments

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
its ok. pencils do have erasers for a reason

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
don;t yiou have a limiter at 128mph anyway? those coupes are supercharged, 189hp 1.6 liter engine, with a 6 speed manny standard. so i guess they're pretty quick.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
benz's dont have standard manual trannys

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Fruityone@Jun 5 2003, 03:37 PM
benz's dont have standard manual trannys
:yup yes they do now! the all C's now have 6spd manuals (even 320... :D ) all except the c32 amg!

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
wow...looks like we getting screwed on the west coast...ive only seen a handful of manual benzs over here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts