BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the wheel alignment done, but my car is still pulling HEAVILY to the right. Correct air pressure on all 4 tires, and balancing has been done. Any ideas on what it may be? Thanks.

('98 323 is)

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
where did you get the alignment done? also have you checked your suspension components? like swaybar links, tie rod ends? etc etc?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bmw dealer did wheel alignment and i SUPPOSE they checked the parts you mentioned, but they said everything looks fine. They must've overlooked something. I will take it to another dealer for another opinion and bring up the stuff you mentioned.

Also, one of my rims is slightly bent (rear passenger side). Could this cause it to pull right?

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
if its bent slightly than it shouldnt cause a serious problem every rim is slightly bent, even brand new ones from the factory (think of how much it would cost the companies to fix and make sure each rim was perfect)
pulling to the right could be anything. if you still under warranty for the labor done than id take it back for an inspect and see what it is. they shouldnt charge you because it could be brakes again, however i would still ask if they are gonna charge you.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Originally posted by pooskay@Oct 23 2003, 09:43 AM
I've had the wheel alignment done, but my car is still pulling HEAVILY to the right. Correct air pressure on all 4 tires, and balancing has been done. Any ideas on what it may be? Thanks.

('98 323 is)
find out about control arms

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts