BMW Werkz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hit a garbage can and dented my mom's awesome minivan and now im obligated to pull the dent... What can i use pull the dint without having to drill a hole in it? I used one of those suctions thingers "ding king" from TV and it's a peice of shit.

Thanks.

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
pay a body shop, if those shitty TV things dont work then you may have to get it professionally done.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how much do you think that would cost?

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
About $80 to $120, depending on how bad the ding is. It's cheaper to fix several small dings at once.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got about 3 dents... 2 the size of grapefruit and another the size of texas

·
Registered
88 Posts
check out places like the dent wizard or something like that. as long as the paint it ok they can do some pretty amazing things. post some before and after pics and good luck.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
remove the insulation and cafully go over it with a heat gun then try the suction cup thingies.. if that dont work your fucked take it to a body shop.

·
Registered
537 Posts
try this... rub your ass on the dings followed by quickly singing a britney spears song while running around the damaged vehical. if that doesn't work try it in reverse order.
and if all else fails send $300 dollars to "666 your *ucked rd. San diego, CA 92028"

depending on where the dent is, it might be possible to "pop" them out from the inside. i've heard that if done properly they can return to the old position. (no i'm serious)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts