BMW Werkz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who have extreme winter months, you may find these tire storage tips useful. This information comes directly from Nitto.
Details:Proper Tire Storage for Colder Climates

For other useful information on winter driving, check out our winter tire FAQs page.
Details:Winter Tire FAQs

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will continue to go to the TIRERack thanx anyways. I dont see how you can match their prices and services, that would be near impossible!
I would love to earn your business Abel. Discount Tire CO. has been in business for over 50 years. We have over 720 local retail stores nation wide. We are the largest independent tire and wheel distributor in the world. We have the best customer service in our industry. We also offer the lowest delivered price guaranteed. If we are not, we will beat the competitions price.

We are always learning from our customers Abel. Where are we falling short and what services does the Tire Rack provide that we do not?

I really appreciate your help in this matter.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If anyone else has feedback for us, I would love for you to post it up. Again, we are here to help and we are constantly looking for new ways to delight our customers.

Thank you

Matt-

·
Premium Member
14,730 Posts
Sure. To be quite honest, while shopping for tires for my mom's Jetta, I found better deals with Discount Tire than with Tirerack.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts