BMW Werkz banner

3441 - 3454 of 3454 Posts

·
quality
7,256 Posts
Welcome to my neighborhood. That area is about 15 minutes south of me... :) :welcome
Thanks Witeshark.

I just bought my cousin's home last December as she has returned to London for a better job (you remembered she lived in Miami along Bal Harbor back in 2005-ish when I visited her and was supposed to meet up with you on Collins Ave.)

I still commute between NY and FL due to work, family and stuff.

Hope to see you soon I still have your number in my phone book.

·
Super Moderator
14,727 Posts
Thanks Witeshark.

I just bought my cousin's home last December as she has returned to London for a better job (you remembered she lived in Miami along Bal Harbor back in 2005-ish when I visited her and was supposed to meet up with you on Collins Ave.)

Yeah I remember... good for her. Cool about the #, the phone I had evaporated... but feel free to message or call me. :)

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Thanks Witeshark.

She got a job in London! Holy shit she must be the only one,everyone else is on their arse. Were screwed over here,everythings gone to ratshit,a couple of total muppets are running the place and we just got into another war we cant afford.
Happy days

im still not you by the way,no really im not

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hmm guys you have nice photos....I like all of them.. here is mine picture, which my friend took about a day ago in our lounge.. I hope it will not so bad.

3441 - 3454 of 3454 Posts