BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 3454 Posts

·
Registered
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I really like this communtiy and i tihnk it wud be tight to actually see who everyone is

post a pic of urself (((((IF YOUR NOT SCARED!!!!!!)))

well here i am doing nothing as usual

hair is all blobby, havent had the will to spike my hair in over 3 months cuz i have a frigggin 0 period now and i hav to wak up at 6 am!!!!! <--- WTF??

yea yea yea i'm a lightwight, btu that pic is over 1.5 years old. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE PICTURE THEY TAKE OF YOU WHEN YOU ARE AT THE WRITTEN TEST IS THE ONE THEY PUT ON UR DRIVERS LIXCENSE, i wore a hat that day :(

oh and right now i kinda grew a lil. 5'11" at 125 lbs.

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by ///M Power@Mar 27 2004, 01:25 PM
Well, I really like this communtiy and i tihnk it wud be tight to actually see who everyone is

hair is all blobby, havent had the will to spike my hair in over 3 months cuz i have a frigggin 0 period now and i hav to wak up at 6 am!!!!! <--- WTF??

yea yea yea i'm a lightwight, btu that pic is over 1.5 years old. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE PICTURE THEY TAKE OF YOU WHEN YOU ARE AT THE WRITTEN TEST IS THE ONE THEY PUT ON UR DRIVERS LIXCENSE, i wore a hat that day :(

you should update your lincense cuz you could get a ticket for false info

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
This one was on halloween just incase your wondering
www.eulogy.ca

Attachments

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
What kind of bass is that? Its not an ibanez is it?

Im the one with sunglasses if you dont know me already.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
What kind of bass is that? Its not an ibanez is it?
No that is My Spector five string

I just got s schecter 4 string blasko bass, with the dimand series. all the hardwere is gun metal no damn shiney lacquer, and the numbers 666 pressed into the 12th fret. MY NEW BABY

·
Registered
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by e36_m3_Turbo+Mar 27 2004, 05:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (e36_m3_Turbo @ Mar 27 2004, 05:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-///M Power@Mar 27 2004, 01:25 PM

you should update your lincense cuz you could get a ticket for false info [/b][/quote]
i dont neeeeed to? It wasnt false back a year and a half ago and ill just wait 4 renewal which is liek when im 21? just in case i have sum run ins w/ the law :lmao2

·
Registered
990 Posts
Me...

Attachments

·
Registered
990 Posts
PS that is tobacco smoke.

1 - 20 of 3454 Posts