BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1989 325iS 5spd. 199k, still running mintly, and its owning everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts

thea udi and e30 is mine its stock nothing fancy im going to do the stereo when it gets warmer out then mayby on to some styleing stuff like bumpers or suspenssion this all depends if i have a job by then the jetta isnt mine it my buddies its so clean its a 92 gl with 60k original miles so dammn clean :cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
81 320i, Magnaflow muffler, clear corners (not shown), Foha airdam, Zender side skirts (not shown), e30 trunk lid spoiler, centra wheels, Recaros, tinted windows, "is" steering wheel, H4 & H1 headlights (not shown), white faced gauges. I guess I need to take a new picture of my car. :idea2

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
i have and 87 325is. it was originally champagne with pre88 chrome bumpers. and tan leather. now its slammed full color changed to black, black racing harts all chrome has been powdercoated black. kamei eyebrow. bmp rs1 bodykit,everything is shaved from side mouldings,key locks,door handles,antenna, roundels,and bodykit has been moulded on. interior was converted to black. IE polyurethane motor & tranny mounts. Z4 shifter. crossed drilled/slotted rotors. all red taillights. motor rebuilt. red valvecover,black intake manifold, and steel braided lines. soon to be turbo. and im getting smoked head/taillights to go with the black on black on black (X3)theme, with just a little red(int/enginebay) thats all that i can think of. i know im missing some things. P.S. I HAVE DONE ALL THE WORK ON THIS PROJECT.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this is also my car..

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts